Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there anything in your closet most women would find Laughable ?

Is there anything in your closet most women would find Laughable ?

I have always had a thing for secretary dresses and think most women would be ok with that since they wore them at one time,but Have always wanted a puffy square dance dress and puffy petticoats ! I am a city boy so all the women I know wouldn't be caught dead in a puffy petticoat dress so I think They would find it laughable and It would be hard to explain to them.

You guys with supportive S.O.s did she ever roll her eyes when you talked about buying something a little different like a wedding Dress ?

Please Share thoughts and stories

my wife only boundaryi is not a weddings dress..ball gowns bridesmaid dresses all ok

My wife hasn't rolled her eyes or laughed yet, our taste is actually quite similar - with a penchant for business dresses. However shoes are an area of big difference. She has never worn very high heels, I love 'em. She's already surprised at how far I've gone with heels and platforms, and has remarked about how much taller "Kris" is than "I" am. She ain't seen nothin' yet!

Since I don't currently have a dress my petticoat would go with, my petticoat is stored in a gym style bag. I doubt my wife has ever seen it. Should I get a dress to wear it with, I will hang it in my femme closet.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

My girlfriend does not like heels at all, so when I told her I wanted to buy a pair she gave me a funny look. She tried to convince me to get something more flat, but I just really wanted to try them.

My wife rolls her eyes at most things I wear. She gives me some loving crap about my style, but I don't venture out of the house. Most of my dresses lean toward the racy side, bodycon, tight, low cut, some on the fetish side of things. Funny thing is I have a couple regular dresses lie a woman might wear to a nicer function, or perhaps church and she doesn't like those either!

I just tell her I don't dress for her, I dress for me.

She would like me to dress like Mark Bryan, (markbryan911 on Instagram). He does shirts heel and hose, but from the waist up he generally dresses all male. If you check him out he has gathered quite a following. Many of the pictures on his IG are studio shots so take them with a grain of salt! He got famous for his A line skirts and matching tops and jackets with high heels.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My talented, music video making female friend is always going thru my closets when she visits. Picking out my sexiest, glam, outfits to borrow!

Any other female would freak out looking thru my weird, vast, collection of fem paraphernalia!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't think I have anything in my closet that my wife would laugh at. But I do have several things that are definitely not her style. Jennifer is a bit more flamboyant (or perhaps trashy) than she is. So we do sometimes get a laugh about that.

Just realized that this is my 1000th post here. Wow!!!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Jenn,

Congrads...on your 1,000, I hit mine this year also.

Davina

I dont think that anything would be laughable, but the shear quantity may do it.
    Not very many women would have the collection I do,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I don't think anything in my closet would make her laugh, however if she really looked at number of cloths in my closet, she would get mad. lolol

Oh yeah. I have a few odd bras. One I call my punishment bra. Women on another forum I frequent say there is no way they would wear that! Lol.

Banned Read only
    I still have two very sheer, very trashy club wear dresses from when I was younger, thinner, and much more of an exhibitionist. Basically, pre pandemic.��

No, i don't think so.
    My "look" is fairly moderate.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Banned Read only
    I think everything? Not because it's unfashionable etc, just because I'm a big guy and I have such lovely female clothes.

LOL ! So do you own any bridesmaids dresses or Ball Gowns ?

My hubby has multiple bridesmaid dresses, ball gowns, and wedding dresses. Several years ago, our local radio station sponsored a bridemaid's ball. We went together and he had difficulty deciding on which bridesmaid dress to wear. The funniest thing was, he won most of the prizes (like the bouquet toss).

There are also some skimpy Halloween costumes. Some may be considered "laughable" but they are all female costumes.

Platinum Member
    I am so boring! Probably nothing in my closet that would elicit laughter or a gasp, but a couple dresses that are a bit too formal for anything that goes on around here.

I seem to have entirely skipped that part of liking frilly and frothy confections. My wife used to threaten to steal my clothes and and alter them to fit her until we started buying her similar styles in her size. Anything I own that is remotely racy she bought for me.

Both of the GGs (they are around my age) who have seen my wardrobe approved of it. And both commented on how many bras I have (about a dozen or so).
    So yeah - probably the number of bras I have.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 04-02-2022 at 11:16 PM.

I don't know if laughable but maybe surprised at some of the sexier more revealing dresses I attempt to look feminine in. Okay , maybe my breastplate would bring some chuckles.

I have a 6 hoop crinoline which is very wide. I imagine most women would find that funny.

Pretty much all of it; most of my girl clothes are from the 'juniors' section of the store (cheerleader uniforms, school uniforms that kind of thing), as I feel kind of stuck at around my mid teens, forever waiting to become a woman. After all, through most of my childhood and adolescence I really believed that it would happen. I prayed and prayed, but of course, there was never an answer coming.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Pretty much all of it, lol. Being 6'4" and all torso, I have to get a bit creative sometimes since a lot of women's tops are too short. I'm a jeans/shorts and fun/creative/interesting top/shirt kind of person regardless of whether they're male, female, or unisex clothing. Etsy is great for finding slightly longer clothes that are fun, interesting, or meaningful.

Reality Check
    No. My closet contains the same sort of things any other woman my age would wear.

We, with the exception of the wig, breast forms and padded panties I suppose.
    Krisi