Thread: Help the pink fog is calling lol

Help the pink fog is calling lol

Omg right now I want to dress all out I have wigs I have not tried .I want feel that Nice hug of my bra my legs swishing with my hose on.and oh that feeling of our dress moving on our legs .ohand don't forget the click of the heels wow.i know I can put something on but not full dress .I'm indadt and married 40 years live her dearly would never leave her .but it hurts inside that I can't share this part of me with the woman I love .it's so much a part of me I'm still her loving husband.and it's not like she didn't say she would try for me but the first time she and her girlfriend dressed me she told me she never wants to see me again .I don't want to go out of my marage.it just hurts to hide myself .but I do itto respect her wishes but I want to give into the fog it's so hard to tight.i c!ean house and do dishes I cook she always says get maria the maid to clean I tell her she wears a uniform.she just rolls her eyes.it just hurts that this is so important to me for my well being I just don't like hideing .look out fog I'm on my way lol I'm

Krissy, good luck, so many of us have been exactly where you are and the sun will still come up tomorrow! Some of us manage to find an outlet, filling shopping carts on Amazon or chatting on line, you'll find that place that lets you be yourself.

Good luck, you are certainly not alone.

Resistance is futile! The pink fog always wins!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    ...but the first time she and her girlfriend dressed me she told me she never wants to see me again.
    I assume you meant she never wants to see you cross dressed again. How long ago was this? If it's been over a year or two, I'd approach the topic again if you haven't already done so. I wish you luck.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

After 40 years of being a good husband, I think its fair for you to say, this is a part of me that MAKES me that good husband.

As with all things, its a matter of what you get used to. Set boundaries, but be you.

In my past I remember the frustration of not getting my dress time, that was the part my wife hated about my dressing was the aggression. She didn't mind me dressing in front of her as long as I didn't touch her or any physical activity. There was a point when for whatever reason opportunity was lost I would get moody and what she called sucky and ruin her day or weekend. In her words she was really trying to make some form of effort to support me but I did nothing to realize about her feelings and that I was selfish. Now the kids have left the nest and I have time to dress and look back and she was right I was selfish. I don't know your relationship but as much as I know when that feeling comes that it has to be now try to compress it and try not to ruin her day.

AMEN Karren.... Thank God Karen [ my wife] is more than accepting....tonight is a nightgown night.... infortunately no privacy where i live anymore for full dress and support meetings..... take what i can get....Hugs msniki48
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The problem is, when u can't dress when u want to? The more u NEED TO!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Krissy, I share your frustration at not being able to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Krissy, 40 years is a looooong time, and life is short. I really feel for you, as I'm also having to stifle my dressing urges so I don't go too far and freak out my somewhat-accepting wife. So I can only dress fully when she's gone for half a day at a time, which is usually only a couple of times a month. That's enough for now, but the pink fog keeps getting thicker so I've been thinking that maybe I could go spend a couple of days at a hotel and stay dressed the whole time. Is there any way you could swing that? I'm sure it would help a lot.

I understand your frustration. My wife is non accepting and made me purge. Used to dress at my accepting mothers. But she passed away in 2020. My 2 daughters are still at home which makes storage very risky. I grab my moments when I can such as when they are away. This means getting clothes from charity/ thrift stores.Enjoying a few hours dressed and disposing of them afterwards.

Two things surprised me regarding pink fog after a very accepting partner - the first is that pink fog will continue to appear even when you can dress and express yourself freely. I thought that normalization would prevent us from getting the so common shopping/dressing frenzy. I was wrong.

On the other hand, when reinforced while its present, the fog goes away very quickly. I always share with my girlfriend when pink fog arises and the main reason I share is to hear some sensible opinion of what to buy or not, what to do or not. To counter a little those impulses.

But lately she gets very excited and wants to make sure I don?t hold back and enjoy those moments. She wants to make sure I share my desires and thoughts, resting clear that if something that compromises our relationship or other aspects of our lives appears, she will bring to consideration.

I found that this praise of pink fog, if you will, seems to undermine the actual duration and for me brings it to a short living!