Okay, I'm thinking of doing something really stupid. But, it all depends upon 1 thing - finding shoes. In a woman's shoe I wear a size 12. I'm going to head to an outlet mall and hope the Torrid outlet has what I want - or something close. IF I find shoes (their web site indicates I should), I'll head to Claire's for clip on earrings, a basic necklace, a bracelet, and a ring or 2.

My wife is heading out of town Tuesday night and won't return until Wednesday night. I'm actually thinking about going out fully dressed. About 25 miles from our home are 2 LGBT friendly bars. I don't drink, I have hearing issues (deaf in 1 ear), and have a difficult time conversing in noisy environments. I think the bars are a no go for me. However, where I live is a resort/tourist area. In the same town where the bars are located is a large planned development with waterfront parks and concrete walks. It is well lit with no private areas. It is all out in the open and normally has people walking, jogging, etc. I'm thinking about getting my Heather together and going for a stroll in the park. It will have to be after the sun sets as there is no way Heather can pull out my driveway in the daylight. Also, since it will be dark out with only street lights, my markup errors won't scare dogs and little children.

Shoe advice needed. Do I stick with flats or go for pumps with a 1" block heel? I've never worn a heel of any kind. I will likely wear 1 of the 2 dresses below. I'm leaning toward the black one as I won't shave my arms and the sleeves will hide the hair better should I encounter anyone face to face. What's your take on dress choices? BTW, I have a new wig arriving Monday that I believe I'll be happier with than my first 2 purchases. I will be wearing it. It is shoulder length and brown. Along with the wig, I have 3 pairs of Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs arriving. If I wear the black dress, I'll wear "jet" shade of hose. If I wear the yellow dress, I'll go with the "barely there" shade. To avoid any hosiery issues, I'm sure I'll use a garter belt, too.

Anyway, I don't know if I can go thru with this; but, I'm thinking I can and hoping I will.

20220208_112023.jpg Calvin Kline.jpg