Thread: April 1 st

Banned Read only

April 1 st

It's April Fool's Day. Anyone intending to do anything totally outrageous, like popping out of the closet fully en femme in front of an unknowing wife? "Hi Honey!" Just kidding. April Fool.

Yesterday was the day to do that. It was International Trans Day. Even Pres. Biden commented on it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm more motivated to do that on Halloween!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

How's this: What outrageously Fool-ish thing would you do if you could actually pass it off with "April Fool!" Mine: Dress up and go to Chief's Tavern for a beer (a local redneck bar).

Hi,

Oh April 1, April Fools Day! Well I actually forgot it was and so far no fools by or at me. But didn?t think about coming out to wife, but was thinking about asking her to brush my hair! Lol. I have a hard time getting the kinks out of the back of my hair. Asking that might have been close as mostly girls/women ask to have their hair brushed?

Also, really funny post by Geena75?lol, Rednecks would have loved it!!

A couple that knows I underdress all the time and sometimes wear dresses at home ask if I would wear a sissy skirt someday. Well April 1st was that day.

For anyone still keeping the secret from their partner, April Fools Day could be a good way to bring the subject out into the open.
    Telling them you like to get dressed up, you can judge their reaction and if they take it well then it's a good start but if they go off on one you can say "April Fool"!

Stephanie, closest I came was wearing my utility kilt when I went to my pub last night with my wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Hey Trione, THAT'S a follow-up story we want to hear!