Thread: How Does Your Wife/SO Relate to You While You Are a Girl?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How Does Your Wife/SO Relate to You While You Are a Girl?

To answer the question, I will go first. I asked my wife many times early in our marriage to tell me just how she honestly relates to me in her own mind when I am Teresa. I had nothing to complain about but wanted to know more about her reaction to Teresa that she might be keeping to herself, to show kindness to me.

She explained it this way. "I never forget that you are a handsome, hunk of a man that I love dearly, but when you are Teresa, I just tuck your male image to the back of my mind and pretend". She explained that when I am Teresa, she thinks of me as her "girlfriend" and enjoys doing so. She added, "When I was a little girl, I learned how to play pretend with my dolls along with my girlfriends".

Her reaction to Teresa is highly believable. I really do feel that she is treating Teresa as a woman, which is very exciting and pleasing to me.

How about you?
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 04-01-2022 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Punctuation
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.