Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Does Your Wife/SO Relate to You While You Are a Girl?

My wife treats me pretty much the same no matter how I'm dressed. She will occasionally refer to Jennifer when I'm dressed. When we are out if she sees something in a store that she thinks Jennifer might like she will ask me if I think Jennifer would like it.
    But otherwise, its the same no matter how I present.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

My wife is accepting she knows it makes me happy, but she prefers not to see me dressed. We do talk about clothes and make up and she has even borrowed pantyhose when she needed it. She has seen me dressed numerous times and does not seem bothered when it happens but I try to avoid it as I know it is her preference. It has worked out well, we are in a good place.

Banned Read only
    She loves me no matter what I look like.
    She likes her time with Julia or my male side.
    She knows the person inside is the same person.
    She treats me as a lady when I am dressed as one.

She treats me the same regardless of how I'm dressed. She doesn't know I use the name Heather. I'm her man even when wearing lingerie and dresses.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

My gorgeous wife likes me dressed at all times at home and always calls me Amy but out and about I am her husband, on occasions she forgets herself and still calls me Amy which has led to some funny looks

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    It's simple....she doesn't, period, end of story.
    Same here. If you're Robin, I must be superman.

Only Lois Lane makes the connection.

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyJordan View Post
    My gorgeous wife likes me dressed at all times at home and always calls me Amy but out and about I am her husband, on occasions she forgets herself and still calls me Amy which has led to some funny looks
    Wow you are living my dream girl! I wish I could be with my wife as Olivia! She knows of Olivia but only met her once and that was enough. She would flip if she saw me now with my full breastplate and wardrobe with heels might push her over the edge. So enjoy your awesome so amy

Aspiring Member
    My wife after initial shock(we both had nervous breakdowns) is somewhat tolerant but i know
    deep down she dies a little bit each time she she sees me dress which is not very often.

Thanks to all that commented on my post so far. I learned a great deal.

From the comments, it appears that most CD'ers have little or no interest in being treated as a woman by their wives. My guess is that most CD’ers would be quite happy for their wives to merely be accepting.

As I explained in my original post my wife is quite good at what I call "pretend roll playing" that Teresa is a “girlfriend”. I could have improved my original post by clarifying that neither my wife nor I ever believe that I am a woman. The fun girly treatment that I receive is strictly role play and pretend.

Again, thanks for sharing your situation, viewpoints and preferences.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Reality Check
    My wife treats me no differently when I am dressed as a woman than any other time.

I would rather she call me by a female name and act as if I were an actual female but I don't see it happening.
    Krisi

My SO and I were married a long time before CDing came on the scene. We don't treat each other any different when he is dressed. I have many girlfriends, but only one husband. So we don't pretend to be girlfriends.

I don't have a husband or a boyfriend so it doesn't matter to me. When I date a guy I will not hide this side of me though. My ex boyfriend and I broke up partly because of my need to express my female side.
    Amanda

To start, my wife has never seen me fully dressed, although she has seen a picture of me dressed. That said, she has seen me numerous times in lingerie, especially bras, around the house. On these occasions she has always related to me as a male.
    Last edited by Katherine L.; 04-07-2022 at 05:00 AM.

My wife knows and supports my crossdressing. She treats and refers to me the same regardless of how I am dressed. I've never asked her to treat me differently, and never asked her what her thoughts were in that regard. Perhaps I'll ask now

Part of this goes to my own sense of self acceptance though. I don't think of myself as two identities inside one body. I'm not saying to do so is some form of schizophrenia. Rather, it took a good portion of my life to get to the point of accepting that I need to wear women's clothes at times to feel complete. I think of myself as one personae, one that enjoys wearing traditionally men's attire and also women's attire. I don't know that I would want to be referred to differently, as that would sort of undermine me as one person. Sort of flipping it around; I don't think of my wife as two personaes depending on whether she's wearing jeans and a t-shirt or a pretty dress. She's all her, in all her glory.

In one aspect it's different; my wife does refer to my pseudonym if we're out shopping and she finds something she thinks I might like. "Do you think this would look good on Julie?", for example. It's a convenient way to ask my opinion about women's clothes I might want in a public setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Louise View Post
    Ditto for me from Marsha Louise's answer. I will say that she takes the time to critically judge things I buy and wear, sort of like a mother would a daughter. I guess that's still a good place. And Teresa ... yes, I am jealous of your situation. My catty side hopes your bra strap slides off all the time.
    Valerie:

You will be pleased to know that yesterday while out grocery shopping with my wife, my left bra strap not only slid off my shoulder, but it broke where it's attached at my bra. As my wife used a bobby pin to fix it in the ladies room, I told her about my I catty friend on CD.com. We both got a chuckle out of your great mystical powers to mess with bra straps of those CD'ers that enjoy fabulous, accepting wives.

Now, next time you are fully dressed in your favorite dress, feeling totally feminine in your pink cloud, you would be well advised to look down and check your panty hose. Yup, you will discover that you have a huge run in your hose. There, take that!!!! 😱🥱

Warm wishes to my funny friend with a great sense of humor,

Teresa
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

My wife is not interested in meeting Natalie and it does bother me. She did state that I can at some point dress at home for her to see her though. That time has not come up yet.

I have a boyfriend so a bit of a different perspective in my situation. 99% of my CD wardrobe is romantic lingerie so when I'm in girl mode it's usually bedtime and thus my boyfriend and I are in bed enjoying intimacy and thus the conversation is much different than when I'm in guy mode. In guy mode we're best friends and talk about everything like couples do and he relates to me great, but in girl mode I'm definitely his girlfriend, he's definitely my boyfriend, and we relate to one another beautifully and on a much closer and more sensual/intimate level when I'm a girl and we're in bed together, especially right before we make love. Definitely feels more sensual and natural when I'm in girl mode with him.

I'm a bit jealous of all you with wives that like or are ok with you dressing. Enjoy it!

I have to behave like one of her girlfriends. I'm not allowed to, for example, open doors or to carry heavy bags on my own. We have to share the driving and I have to use the wing mirrors instead of stretching my neck. I can't hog the remote control and we have to agree on programs that are mainly of female interest. I can't drink beer or red wine. There is no burping or farting allowed and the seat must remain down. She says it would be weird if any off her friends behaved differently and it's her way of coping. Shaz x

We tried the persona ID deal when we 1st got married and she used it in a not so loving manner to get the best of me in other personal matters. So that was immediately DC'ed. So now it's pretty much the same as any other time with the exception of Role-play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

When out clothes shopping we are two women together discussing how the particular garments fit.

We are completely at ease together.

Holidays are fun it is just that we have to discourage male attention.

After all we are two women sharing the same bed. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I’m just me, I think.

No, doesn?t at all and I?m good with that..

I?ve never felt like a girl nor pursued a feminine persona. It?s good that I?m not interested since I?m thinking that could start a downward spiral in my marriage. She compliments various outfits now, but I?m thinking she would die a little every time I presented as anything other than a MIAD.