Thread: To the Scottish CD who was hassled - are you here?

To the Scottish CD who was hassled - are you here?

I was just sent a video from a friend who doesnt know about Peach who obviously given hes one of the lads thought the video was hilarious😩. Its of a fellow Scot walking into a bar in Glasgow looking amazing but then hassled by a local and his English mate. Why these people feel the need to film humans dressed a bit out of the norm and then send it so it spreads like a disease around the web is beyond me. Are their lives really that dull? Cant people just be happy for others. The world is trash.

Anyway if youre here you should hold your head up high, you didnt take their s**t and was quick to reply to their drivel. You looked absolutely amazing and your legs 😍 made me question my sexuality 😂. Jokes but damn girl, legs would make a lot of people jealous! Also, Im not Glaswegian (Im north) but I know how intimidating some of the local riff raff can be, so to walk into a bar like that takes an unbelievable amount of courage! I take my hat off to you!

Take care
    Peach x
    Last edited by Peach13; 04-01-2022 at 11:29 AM.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Peach, it is a shame that folks are like that but it can happen anywhere we are willing to step out.

P.S. Could you send me a link in PM ?

Hugs
    Jolene