Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Caught in Female Attire what is the 1st Thing Most Women Say or Ask Us

When Caught in Female Attire what is the 1st Thing Most Women Say or Ask Us

I have never really been caught directly but have always wondered how a woman might react and have tried to be prepared with something witty to kind of calm down the situation.

If I am caught in her clothes I would imagine she would probably say something like " Why are you wearing my dress or favorite Bra and Panty set "
    So I would be prepared to say " I thought it would be funny and give you a good laugh " I then would be worried her next question would be" do you always put on your girlfriends clothes to make them laugh " ? Hmm not sure what direction I would go from there.

Has anyone here been caught in woman's clothing and been able to come up with an excuse that the woman totally believe ?

I know women talk about having a Gay radar but do you think they also have a CD radar ?

I am hopefull that maybe women will say something fun when they catch us like - " that dress is not your color " Or " Here are some stockings that go with that Bra and panty

Any thoughts or experience ?

Choir practice was canceled--piano player was sick. She returned 90 minutes early.
    I said, "I have a secret hobby!" Plus a shoulder shrug. Wearing a cute dress and her black wig.
    She was not happy at all. Never accepted my secret hobby--but now 20 years later there is a slight bit of tolerance--"I don't ever want to see it."

Don't wear her clothes without her permission and the problem is solved. That way if she catches you cross dressed in your own clothes at least you can say, "At least I didn't borrow your clothes without permission."
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Platinum Member
    It was back in early 1972. I had bought her a white peignoir; ankle length on her (five foot two). I loved the feel of the nylon. One night after the festivities i put it on. I was in the kitchen sipping a glass of water when she walked in on me. "Why are you wearing my nightgown?" I told her I liked the feel of the nylon. We ended up buying myself a pink peignoir; midi length on me. I also ended up with a black nylon gown, which is long gone. Several years ago my wife was cleaning out the back of her side of the walk-in closet. She had piled the gowns which no longer fit her on the bed. "Take anything you want she said!" I was dumbfounded. I ended up retrieving the white peignoir. I still have the pink one, and, routinely sleep in them. Several years later, when my interests expanded, enter DADT.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Dam! It never occurred to me that u could ever fit into that old clubbing dress I grew out of years ago!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

"Why does that look better on you than on me?"
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

She never caught me because I stayed away from her wardrobe. Mainly because her taste in women's clothing sucks! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Only "caught" once after I had already come out. She had asked not to see me en femme, and I was ready to oblige, but she came home early. We were both quite calm , she focused attention on my new wig, and began to give me pointers on how to make it look its best. Took it all in stride, and led to the more open, fully accepting arrangement we have now. Worked out rather well I'd say - we even borrow each others clothes now.

Never got caught wearing her clothes because I had my own

I would agree with you here Don't wear hers and sometime the SO's taste in fashion sucks

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

DON"T wear her clothes without asking. Simple I hope she would ask to wear mine but probably not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I have so far never “been caught” but I have fessed up. Until very recently I only had her clothes, but our heights are significantly different. Ironically our bra size currently is the same and hips and waist are very similar ( I have lost weight and she is slightly heavier than in past years ). Hence a long dress on her hits above my knees. Just everything is very short on me. However, now I am very slowly growing my own wardrobe, though only a very small portion of a back corner of her half of our walk-in closet.

She has seen me in some of her clothes, primarily new orders and more likely ones that are to be returned for whatever reason. She gets very uncomfortable that one, I am going to stretch or ruin or somehow damage her clothes, and two, she feels different wearing them after she has seen me in them. In fact, I think this is one of the biggest issues she has trouble overcoming with my dressing. Hence why she has established she doesn’t want to see me dressed, though she is aware at times, like today when I had the opportunity and she was happily watching TV downstairs, but I needed the stress release.

To the point of the thread, she would be more disappointed then anything else.

I have been only caught by my mother when I was 5 years old.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The morning I put on her pantyhose was my breaking point that I decided that same night when she came home from work I told her everything. I knew it wasn't going to stop and I didn't think it would be fair for me to wear her things without her knowing

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    "Why does that look better on you than on me?"
    Nailed it !!
    She didn't say that when she first found out, but she does say that now.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I have never been caught. On almost all ocassions when I have been seen for the first time presenting as a woman the comments have always been generous, along the lines of ‘you look great’. I don’t always beleive it, but it still feels good.

Women have no CD radar. You can't have a radar for something that is completely out of your life experience (as is CDing for the overwhelming majority of women).
    This is why the hinting game is a recipe for disaster. If you want your wife to know that you CD, just tell her. There is no way around it.
    Last edited by DianeT; 04-03-2022 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Nailed it !!
    She didn't say that when she first found out, but she does say that now.
    Well I did happily switch underwear with a girlfriend once and we both thought the other one looked sexier in their underwear than the other ! I did everything I could to keep her Maidenform Sweet Nothings on as long as possible ! LOL

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    She never caught me because I stayed away from her wardrobe. Mainly because her taste in women's clothing sucks! lol

I told current gf i dressed in girls cloths before we even met in in person. We met on a online datting site. At first she was not sure. But after a few dates she was ok with it .6 years later we share leggings and some topes pantes and event get pedicures together

She says..."dont you look cute".....OR "I love that outfit".....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

In my case when I began my dressing in the early 90s, my mum dud catch me in the act so to speak a few times. The reaction was generally one of an awkward silence. I'd say that she was probably more surprised than anything else.

Reality Check
    re: "When Caught in Female Attire what is the 1st Thing Most Women Say or Ask Us"

1) Are you gay?

2) Do you want to become a woman?
    Krisi

I've never really been caught but my wife saw a few pictures that really didn't show the extent of my issue. I can't say what all she said to me, it would mostly be censored and probably get me banned. It was bad though.

adding to Krisi's list -

3. Oh My God! What are you doing?
    4. What's wrong with you?
    5 Get that off - right now!

(at least those are things I heard back in the day, when *I* got caught)

I have never been so called "caught" fully dressed but I have been caught a couple of times dressed from the waist down wearing a skirt, stocking and heels, and when my wife caught me she just said "my you have great legs" and the older customer who caught me at my shop said nothing