Thread: Behaviors

Behaviors

I posted how a wig altered my mannerisms due to the way it hung. In the same vein today I've some Home Along Time (HAT) and not unsurprisingly I've taken the opportunity to dress. Navy A line lined skirt, cream blouse, forms, of course, wig, jewellery and 8cm dark blue heels.

So made myself lunch, a mixed salad topped with a French dressing and a slice of ham. Now normally I wouldn't be that bothered if the dressing dipped onto my drab stuff. Just a quick wipe, all's good. Dressed, not a chance.

Now it's lean forward so any drips go nowhere near anything I'm wearing. That wig, make sure it stays way from my mouth. It's more things we get to learn when we enter a woman's world. The care needed to stay looking just so.

Those males who don't dress just have no idea of what it takes to do this right!
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Precisely. As a guy, if I sit outside I just sit wherever I want and don't think twice about it unless it's been raining recently. A woman...definitely gotta think about where you are sitting. Same goes for a guy tromping across some grass, as opposed to a woman walking in heels who doesn't want a clump of dirt stuck to their heel. And on and on...
    Last edited by JulieC; 04-09-2022 at 10:35 AM.

I have a whole collection of homemade kitchen aprons and I wear one every time I eat when dressed because my drab self is a slob. I can't even count the number of times I ruined a brand new golf shirt drinking coffee in the car on the way to work. Femme me is a lot more fastidious. I'm even fussy about picking an apron that goes with my outfit.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Banned Read only
    Like April, I have a number of bib aprons I have purchased from sewers on ebay. I only wear dresses, a la June Cleaver. If I am, especially cooking, baking or doing meal preparation I wear one of the bib aprons. My wife does the same thing.

On the hair issue, not having long hair, it is a wig. I use hair clips or bobby pins to keep the hair away from my face while cooking. My wife with natural hair will tie her hair in a pony tail while doing chores in the kitchen. Or when the summer heat sets in.

Wearing a narrow heel can be a challenge in soft grass. Nothing like a narrow heel sinking in several inches with every step. If I am going to hang out in my yard, it's a more substantial block heel.

Everybody knows to keep their knees together while wearing a dress unless you're into flashing someone. As a dress wearer, when getting into my car, I will sit down, then rotate my body into the seat looking forward. Smoothing one's skirt or dress at the rump when sitting down is another automatic mannerism so it does not bunch up.

While wearing a fuller skirt or dress in a strong breeze or wind, it's grabbing the skirt to ensure it does not blow up and expose one's undergarments. As a kid I saw a woman on the waterfront in Manhattan get caught in a strong breeze which had her dress fly up to her waist and reveal the fact she was not wearing a panty with her sheer pantyhose. That was more than fifty years ago and I still have that image in my head.

I'm sure others can add to the list.