Thread: Keystone - Prologue

Keystone - Prologue

I wanted to get (long) dipping nails for Keystone. I called the place in Maryland) that I went to last Keystone to make an appointment. I asked to make an appointment with her, but the woman who answered the phone asked if I wanted dipping males for a man or a woman. I told her a man, and she told me that "we" don't do dipping mails for a man, only for women. I called the next day and used my femme voice to book an appointment at 11:00 anyhow,

The next day, as I was driving there, they called me to reschedule my appointment to 12:30. I declined. I decided to go to Keystone and get dipping nails at Lee's, the "official" nail salon within walking distance from the hotel (even in heels). The only downside is that I ended up with a male nail tech rather than female.

While waiting, I made conversation with a GG customer who was getting a pedi. At one point I said, "In case you haven't figured it out yet, most of the 'tall' girls are actually men." She said, "I know, my Gaydar works perfectly." Striking a blow for CD and TG girls everywhere, I told her that her gaydar was on the fritz. Most, probably all of the 'tall' girls were straight and married. They were just into it for the clothes. I'm not sure she believed me, but at least she wasn't as sure as when she came in.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Steffi, well done. Perhaps she will actually do the research. . . . ?

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I dunno, I hear stories about what goes on in those hotel rooms at these things.

I had to look up what dipping nails are but what really struck me was that you were wanting to book at a salon that did not cater to men and then were disappointed about getting a male tech at the other place.

I also hear stories about what goes on in those hotel rooms. I even went into one once after the bar at the hotel closed. Shh, don't tell. This is a Keystone insider story. I was invited up to this girls room after the bar closed. I was ready to fight my way out if I had to. When I got to the room, there were already a few girls there. I also quickly discovered the big secret of what goes on in those hotel room, Alcohol. It seems that the big attraction was that some people had brought their own alcohol. I'll bet that they probably carried it across state lines illegally. Call the ATF.

I probably stayed until 2 in the morning when I left because I needed to get up in the morning. I guess all the really good stuff happened after 2 AM.

This is not to say that nothing goes on in the hotel rooms after midnight. Just that whatever goes on, if anything goes on, is consensual. Maybe, a little bit of alcohol-fueled consensual, but consensual. So don't consent, don't drink, go back to your room alone.

In the 9 years I've gone, I have had one non-consensual kiss. It was quite a surprise, but actually a great kiss.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    I had to look up what dipping nails are but what really struck me was that you were wanting to book at a salon that did not cater to men and then were disappointed about getting a male tech at the other place.
    The first nail salon did my dipping nails for Keystone 2019, the last one before COVID. I got my nails done several times their when I worked in Maryland. I probably talked to the boss lady. Maybe she had her panties in a twist that day. I donno.

If I'm sitting arms length from someone holding my hands, I would prefer a GG rather than a GM. Bur, no harm, no foul, or something like that.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-04-2022 at 09:50 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Her gaydar just doesn't work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Her Gaydar may have been throwing false positives, but apparently her ACME CeDar was working just fine!

Steffi, I guess her gaydar was going off as there "tall women" wanted to be with shorter women, i.e., GGs.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".