We went to a 40th wedding anniversary, I usally don't underdress for family functions but when I was getting dressed my wife suggested I put on biege pantyhose and pink thong.
I was dancing with my SIL, yes the crazy one and we went to sit back at our table, my wife asked her if she wanted to go to the ladies room. My SIL reached over to get her shoes, because she took them off when she was dancing. When she reached over her leg stretched and her foot went into my ankle and it rode up my leg lifting my pants. OMG what a feeling of her pantyhosed foot against my pantyhosed legs, I never felt anything so amazing like that. It felt like I was shot with a tranquilizer dart, a tingle went threw my body and I felt this weakness. It felt like I had my eyes closed and I wanted to save this moment in my mind, I look over at my SIL and she still reaching but now she staring at me with her devious look on her face. She gets up and puts on her shoes and comes next to my ear, but with the loud music I couldn't really make out what she said, something like "that was smooth". I now have to pull my chair in because with those loose dress pants I was starting to form a tent and I didn't want her to see that. I've been intemit with my wife many times while dressed but she doesn't touch me when I'm dressed.
We get home and we decided to have a drink outside and I tell my wife what had happened and I didn't understand why I felt the way I did and why I got so excited. She believes that her sister didnt do it on purpose but with her devious mind who knows if she was checking to see if I was wearing anything.
I told her I guess I never had anyone touch my pantyhosed legs before but then she reminded me of a Halloween years ago. My father in laws friend lifted my dress over my waist and he felt my legs from top to bottom. My wife reminded me how upset she was that I just let this man feel me up for so long and I never tried to pull my dress down, almost like I was enjoying it.
I told her this time it was pantyhose on pantyhose and it was an amazing feeling I never felt before. It was the stupidest thing but I can't explain why it just felt so good.