Thread: What a feeling

What a feeling

We went to a 40th wedding anniversary, I usally don't underdress for family functions but when I was getting dressed my wife suggested I put on biege pantyhose and pink thong.
    I was dancing with my SIL, yes the crazy one and we went to sit back at our table, my wife asked her if she wanted to go to the ladies room. My SIL reached over to get her shoes, because she took them off when she was dancing. When she reached over her leg stretched and her foot went into my ankle and it rode up my leg lifting my pants. OMG what a feeling of her pantyhosed foot against my pantyhosed legs, I never felt anything so amazing like that. It felt like I was shot with a tranquilizer dart, a tingle went threw my body and I felt this weakness. It felt like I had my eyes closed and I wanted to save this moment in my mind, I look over at my SIL and she still reaching but now she staring at me with her devious look on her face. She gets up and puts on her shoes and comes next to my ear, but with the loud music I couldn't really make out what she said, something like "that was smooth". I now have to pull my chair in because with those loose dress pants I was starting to form a tent and I didn't want her to see that. I've been intemit with my wife many times while dressed but she doesn't touch me when I'm dressed.
    We get home and we decided to have a drink outside and I tell my wife what had happened and I didn't understand why I felt the way I did and why I got so excited. She believes that her sister didnt do it on purpose but with her devious mind who knows if she was checking to see if I was wearing anything.
    I told her I guess I never had anyone touch my pantyhosed legs before but then she reminded me of a Halloween years ago. My father in laws friend lifted my dress over my waist and he felt my legs from top to bottom. My wife reminded me how upset she was that I just let this man feel me up for so long and I never tried to pull my dress down, almost like I was enjoying it.
    I told her this time it was pantyhose on pantyhose and it was an amazing feeling I never felt before. It was the stupidest thing but I can't explain why it just felt so good.

I have worn stockings while my wife has had stockings on and can verify that the feeling of them touching is electric.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Obviously, you already realize that your SIL is trouble. My opinion is that she knows exactly what she is doing and enjoys it. She probably realizes that you have a "thing" for pantyhose since she has seen you wearing them in the background on your wife's phone in the past, and saw you wearing them at the wedding. I think she enjoys taunting you.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-03-2022 at 09:10 AM.

Right, listen to char GG, This woman is trouble. You do not want a woman like her touching you in any way as it will eventually escalate. Some day that could cause you serious problems in my opinion - with your wife, who is approving now. You do not want to mess up a good thing.

Best to keep someone like her at arms length.

Sandi

Add my voice to those who think you should follow the advice of Char ad Sandi..definitely trouble ahead with the SIL. Is this the same one from a short time ago with the disparaging "sissy" remarks? Quite a mixed message she's sending out I'd say. I'd try to keep that in mind next time she pulls something as overt as this - in spite of the turn on it brings.

Platinum Member
    Aside from the potential problems with your SIL, I suggest you and your lovely wife both don a sheer pair of thigh highs or traditional stockings with a garter belt and let the fun begin!

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    Obviously, you already realize that your SIL is trouble. My opinion is that she knows exactly what she is doing and enjoys it. She probably realizes that you have a "thing" for pantyhose since she has seen you wearing them in the background on your wife's phone in the past, and saw you wearing them at the wedding. I think she enjoys taunting you.
    Read what Char wrote over and over.
    Why are you letting your SIL be so inappropriate?
    Wake up , your wife is a GEM and you letting the SIL play with you , taunting you so you have some cheap thrill is disturbing.
    Have that feeling with your wife.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

If this actually happened ( mainly because I'd like to believe you would not do your wife this way no matter what your wife says ) this is not going to end well. At all .Period .
    You need to stay away from this woman and tell your wife why. Letting her touch you /go to the basement alone with you etc etc etc and then you rejecting her at some point when things DO go too far WILL end up in a giant ,possible legal , mess for you.
    Last edited by Dutchess; 04-03-2022 at 12:21 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Probably a dumb question, Maria:

If u didn't see her foot/leg, how would u be able to tell she was wearing pantyhose or not thru yours?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Maria is a tease. The SIL is a tease. It's all good. Or it's all fantasy. Either way, it's all good.

Thanks for the great advice and I'm really trying to keep arms length with her. My wife talks to her sisters everyday, family is very important to my wife and we do have a strong bonded family. She also believes with me her sister is "feeding a candy to a child" she knows weekness and dwells on it. I believe this was a total accident this time and my wife wants to approach this with great caution not to rock the boat in the family. That's why she tells me to always be cautious of when I go for my Friday drives and put gas in the car because me being outted could cause tension in the family because everyone has there own opinion and doesn't want things to get awkward.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I told her this time it was pantyhose on pantyhose and it was an amazing feeling I never felt before. It was the stupidest thing but I can't explain why it just felt so good.
    That pantyhose on pantyhose feeling is great. I often run my covered foot up and down my other covered leg.

I don't know your SIL, but she is a tease, among other things. My fear for you is that one day she will in front of the fan and as the crap hits, she will throw you in front of herself, and you will get covered! The best way to get everyone to stop looking at her, is to get everyone looking you instead. Saying, "did you know that _____ likes to wear girls clothes and goes out all of the time". It doesn't all have to be true, just enough to get the attention off of her.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Maria, I agree with everything these ladies have said. It sounds to me like your SIL is using you and your fascination for her own excitement, and she doesn't care at all what it costs you or your wife. STAY CLEAR OF HER.

Maria, I normally shy away from giving advice. But like the others have stated, stay away. Your SIL is toxic and leading you down a path you may not be able to recover from.

Regarding pantyhose on pantyhose, my wife and I both occasionally use it in the bedroom. It is a really sensuous experience. Check out Miss O pantyhose. They are made for intimate moments. I hope your wife will indulge that side of you.

Good Luck.

Oh! what a feeling.

Reminds me of a Toyota Ad.

Keep the Sis away from you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Maria, major kudos to you for keeping your wife in the know. There's some husbands...even possibly a majority...who wouldn't. It's a hell of a situation to be in. I of course add my voice to all the others that your SIL is serious trouble. It's very hard for us to know whether what she did was intentional or not; we weren't there. But, given what she's already done, it seems unlikely to me that it was an accident. Stay away from her.

I see nothing good with all this and in the end its your ass that gets bitten.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I believe this was a total accident this time
    Maria, After the way you described this in the OP there is no way this was a total accident. This woman will absolutely cause an enormous amount of trouble in your marriage and you already have such a wonderful wife.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    I don't know why everyone keeps trying to advise the OP. She clearly enjoys this situation and also enjoys getting you all worked up. Fun stuff.

Monica, I agree. In the beginning these stories were entertaining but they have run their course and I think Maria should create an omnibus edition and post them on a fiction site.

^That's a good idea. I think the SIL wants to get some.

Stockings on stocking is an amazing feeling. My wife gets turned on by it.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

My wife hates wearing hose, but she will wear them for and with me. As said, nothing like thigh highs rubbing against thigh highs. Ummmm.

My exwifes sister was always trying to touch me my ex had told her I dressed I reached out she promised me she would not tell any one.anyway I told her every time she tried I also told her she was coming on to me but she wouldn't believe meany way she sat across from me one day spread her legs and said this is yours come and get it but I left and told her her or me she moved out .then she told her she saw me steal her clothes I didn't but she put them under our mattress my ex went right to the bed and pulled out a halter top some white lace panties and a skirt .so watch out can be bad

Thanks for all the warnings about my SIL but I wrote this about the amazing feeling of pantyhose on pantyhose how I never had the opportunity to feel something like that. As much as my wife is accepting she isn't very touchy when I'm dressed, almost like she doesn't want to give the full approval or maybe she is just tolerating a lot of it. After I told my wife how amazing the feeling was she put more warning on me if I was to go out and a man or another crossdresser was to touch me how I would really react. She could handle her sister but she can't handle what she doesn't see and now I explained to her how great it felt she has different feeling about loosening the leash.