Thread: Keystone = Epilogue

Keystone = Epilogue

So, I talked about going to the Keystone Conference.

I'll post a few interesting things that happened.

This one is a "three for".

I was about ready to drive home, figuring that I would stop on the way home for lunch. Then, I noticed a Panera right in front of me, so I decided to get lunch there.

I was way into girl mode. I was wearing a black faux leather mini skirt, a pink and black top with a ruffled waist, black pantihose and black boots. I was also wearing a very fuchsia pink leather coat.

1. I walk into Panera behind two moms with several young kids, say in the 5 to 9 age range. I'm trying to read the menu and decide what I want, when one of the moms says, "Ma'am, we're still deciding. Why don't you go ahead of us." Oh, "ma'am"; that must be me.

2. Then I go to the counter and order. The girl taking my order says, "What's your name?" I almost blow it and say my boy name, but sanity returns and I say, "Steffi".

3. I grab a cup, go to the soda machine, and fill it with Mountain Dew, a rare treat. I take my first sip and immediately embellish the cup with my lipstick, "Cherries in the Snow".

A "three fer". Three girly things in three minutes.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-03-2022 at 04:04 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Haha, cute story.

Pink and black are a nice color combo. Sounds like you had a good time. Nice to have an upbeat sentiment after an outing.

Sandi

Steffi, Cute story. I hope you had a good time and I see you on the 30th.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

So awesome, so wonderful! The funny thing about Panera is that I almost never go there unless dressed, as a guy I much prefer the usual burger places but when I had an extended time to enjoy I went to Panera exclusively, so much so that I find a way to work it into each outing. I had a somewhat similar set of experiences though the young girl behind the counter giggled when she had called out my guy name and a larger blonde woman picked up the order. I fully expected a parade of staff to "wander" by but not one passed as I sat and enjoyed my meal (and drink refills!)

So cool, I so hope to join all of you next year!

Keystone = Epilogue

So, I'm still at Panera, after I lipsticked my drink.

I go looking for a seat, out of the main flow of traffic. I come up behind this cute looking girl from behind, and she's all plugged into her laptop. I go up a couple of tables and wait for my food alarm to go off so I can pick up my lunch. Then I turn around to face her, and I recognize her as someone that I've met several times before at the conference that week. She's a very attractive gurl.

They say go large or go home, or something like that, so I decided to go large. I said to her, "Where's that kiss you've been promising me?" She hadn't promised me a kiss, but I did say something about going large or going home, right? She said that she was working taking notes for a Zoom meeting or something that she was on, but I'd get my kiss before I left. I didn't hold out much hope, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

While I ate my lunch, two other people from the conference came in. A male-presenting person and a female-presenting person. They were sitting together, so I assumed that they were together, but when I went over to talk to them the male-presenting person was going to Detroit and the female-presenting person was heading to New England. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

Then, as I was getting ready to go, the first gurl got up and laid one one me right on the lips, which I heartily returned. I think it was my first girl-on girl PDA. We then exchanged addresses. If you're here, I loved the kiss and I wish I stayed for seconds.

Then I left to go home, and the couple followed me out as I was going to my car.

Just remember y'all, what happens at Keystone stays at Keystone.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-03-2022 at 07:33 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Just remember y'all, what happens at Keystone stays at Keystone.
    Ah, too bad. I was hoping you'd be telling us more about Keystone, and maybe some photos?????

I will tell more as I get to it. However, some of Keystone will stay at Keystone.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

More Keystone Epilogue

In past years, I've had sometimes had a "hard landing". Going from 4 days of all girl all the time back to boy mode all the time with no end in site was depressing. My wife is deep into DADT so I couldn't even tell her the highlights of the trip.

So, I came up with a plan for a "soft landing" that I worked on over several consecutive Keystones. Instead of coming down to breakfast in boy mode, I would stay in girl mode Sunday as long as I could. Sometimes I would go to the LGBT-friendly church in downtown Harrisburg. There are two outlet malls on my normal route home. I would stop at one or both of them on my drive home. Somehow, I drove right past the first one, but I did stop at the second one.

Wearing the same outfit as I had worn at Panera, it was like I walked through the Leesburg Outlet Mall wearing a Romulan Cloaking device. Those that first saw me from afar must have seen my fuchsia leather coat and registered girl and not given me a second look as they got closer. Those that saw me close up first must have seen my bright red lipstick and registered girl. I got no looks of recognition at all.

I walked up and down the mall to ensure that the Romulan cloaking device was working. Then, I stopped into a store with a sign out front advertising $10 leggings. It was run by two cute young girls, and I talked to both of them about sizing, because some were labeled "one size". I bought 4 pair of leggings. Then I went down a couple of stores and bought an Indian-style dress that was on the mannequin in front. Again I interacted with the SA about sizing.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-07-2022 at 05:35 PM.

Nothing like living the dream.

A hard roller coaster to get off also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at Keystone (and beyond). So happy for you!!! Glad you enjoyed it.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!