Thread: To GGs

To GGs

Thought I would say hi and thanks for being on this forum (the present one in particular). It's nice and enriching to have different views of the issues, and no amount of female clothing seems to be helping when I wonder what a genetic woman would think about something.

Anyone feeling the same way is welcome to share.

Love to all
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Exactly, Diane!

Asking questions like, "What does feeling like a woman", mean to u?, would make little sense if only trans and CD's replied!

OMG! I have to be careful with my next post!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

We as a group are very fortunate to have GG’s that are willing to take time out of their busy days to support us, give us their POV and help keep this site running as well as it does.
    Thank you ladies!
    Crissy

It is definitely nice to get their take on things. So I am happy they are with us.

This morning I was doing some work in a Labor and Delivery department NICU. It suddenly dawned on me that despite the fact we have numerous posts about feeling like a woman, I suddenly felt that I really have no idea. I might be able to imagine what it is like to feel pretty, but no. Their perspective is not the same, and that is a good thing.

Sandi

It was Woman's month 1 March-31 March....but back on point to all of the natural women on this forum, thank you and God bless for all your support and understanding...
    xo KD
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I definitely want to add my thanks to the GG ladies who care enough and take the time to come here and share their points of view.
    While what you ladies have to say might not always be what we WANT to hear, I'm pretty sure it is what we NEED to hear.

I, for one, can't thank you enough for being strong enough to be here, honest enough to tell us the truth, and patient enough to help guide us as we explore this uncharted land that is gender diversity. We would be a much poorer group without your presence.

and to anyone who feels the desire to be harsh, rude, threatening, or otherwise disrespectful to these good souls - DON'T. They are more valuable in here than any of us non-GG members will ever be. Yes, I said it. And I mean it.

And an extra-special THANK YOU to the ladies who care enough to give their time and moderate this motley crew!
    Last edited by SaraLin; 04-07-2022 at 06:29 AM. Reason: added thought

To me, without the GG input and female point of view, this forum would just be another CD/TG forum. I am always eager to read what they have to say on a subject and as some are moderators here their impact is even more important. It is true that males and females are more alike than the traditional and stereotypical concepts would allow in the past, but that does not mean males and females are alike. They are still different in a lot of critical ways. The GG's input is essential and maybe even critical to maintain a balance. For those who are transitioning the GG's are even more important as they provide a bit of a model to help the Trans person keep an eye on that indefinite and still somewhat ethereal "target" of becoming the person who you have always dreamed of being. Plus some of the GG's here are unusual in that they are or have been married to a CD or TG and love or loved them dearly. To me the input from Di and Dutchess in particular is precious. THANK YOU ALL.

One of the things I've always appreciated about this website, is the presence and contributions of GG's.

Karen

I concur with Karen that the presence of GG's is one of the best things about this site. They hold us accountable when we start drifting off into La La Land.

Thanks, ladies! I always look forward to your perspective.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    I will add my thanks and appreciation to our GG members. One of the things I envy the most about GG’s is the strength of the bond between friends that I observe. So connecting on this forum with a GG’s opinion is invaluable.
    Thanks, Ina.
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

So right. I value my wife?s opinions totally. Many times she opens up a whole new perspective, which I didn?t see, on things including my dressing. Great book, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

I love GG's! The ones here are awesome. I have a crush on one, but since I'm attached, I won't tell you. haha. Seriously, that they are even here is a testament to their acceptance of us.

I, too, thank the GG's here. After all, you prove that there are a few women out there, who I might meet someday and have a relationship with again. But it's only a pipe dream; I know the odds are better that I will grow wings and fly.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Add me to the list of people who appreciate the presence and advice of the GGs on the forum. They keep things real but are often lighthearted and, most often, fun. Small wonder we admire women so much.

I am friends (at least I consider her as such) with an amazing lady here. She has kindly communicated with me on several occasions and I truly enjoy our emails. She is a fascinating person on every level. And in case anyone is wondering... we've never, ever discussed women's clothing or dressing. She has more important things to talk about.

Getting honest, expert feedback is, IMHO, the best way to improve your game, and that is exactly what I have come to value and appreciate most, both here and in my actual life, especially when it comes from my SO or another GG!
    It's very easy to get lulled into thinking we already know all there is to know about CDing if we let this forum become some kind of an all-male echo chamber. The GGs here are uniquely qualified to prevent just that by gently pointing out our blind spots, redirecting our attention and offering real life advice with genuine compassion and concern.
    I am grateful to all of them for their many relevant contributions throughout this website. Thank You!!!
    Last edited by Marsha Louise; 04-07-2022 at 09:31 PM.
    Fashion liberated and loving it!

The women that come to this forum are certainly very special people.
    This forum would go down like the Titanic if they weren't around.

They all deserve the highest respect in all the land. Gold stars. Flowers, Brand new Cadillacs.
    Whatever it takes for them to know how much they are appreciated here.

my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Thanks to the cis-ladies here who keep us in line! I respect each and everyone of you and your precious opinions and knowledge! Hugs all around! Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Agree with all of you. Without the contributions of the cis-gender women on this board, this place would be far less helpful and less interesting. Thank you ladies!!

Adding my voice tho those praising the GG's who participate here. I'm fortunate enough to have a couple of GG friends I can talk to IRL, but it seems that Jenn can never get too much girl talk.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I messaged a GG here that I thought was feeling unappreciated the other day. I told her I for one, appreciate the GGs, and especially the GG moderators. They don't need to be here, but they are, and help us, as well as our SOs, figure this whole thing out and help us understand what our SO may be thinking/feeling. I'm glad they are here and thank each and every one of you.

Stephanie

We only see the top of the iceberg of what mods do. Like making sure trains are on time, tending to this forum and keeping it safe is the result of thousands of tasks that remain invisible for the most part. It takes some greatness of soul to keep doing this with so little recognition and sometimes even hostility.
    The same goes for GG members that have been around here for a long time, some not even sharing the life of a CDer anymore, and who keep getting the record straight so we don't get lost in denial or delusion, offering us a chance to get back to reality, save our couples, make the best of difficult situations. These are priceless contributions and we all know that while they may get thanked at times, they will also get a lot of flak for their service. Nevertheless, they stand up and keep doing what they believe is right, saying what they think could be useful, and push and push again this Sisyphus boulder to the top of the hill, an endless and rewardless task that, whether you agree or not with what they say, deserves at least some great respect.
    I'm so glad you are here (including you, my wife ).

DianeT, Good thread and good post# 21.
    I have to say that I was hoping for more support and posts from our members.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 04-09-2022 at 11:34 AM.
    Crissy

A big thumbs up from me. Thank you so much for all the help and sound advice that you share. I honestly don't think this site could exist without you. From the bottom of my heart ** THANK YOU **❤️
    I don't know why , but I am .