I'm fortunate to have married a woman who accepts my whole being. While she's not a fan of the days that I dress she understands that its part of me. I told her about the femme side of me while we were still dating. Her comment was that she always thought I had a softer side and that was part of the reason she loved me. We've now been married for 25 years. When we go shopping, my wife will sometimes ask if there is something that Jennifer likes and she asks my opinion on various items she is considering.

More recently (as in a couple of months ago) I came out to a really close GG friend whom I've always thought had a great sense of style. We (she and her husband are both really good friends with my wife and I) have developed a close relationship over the course of 8+ years. They are significantly younger than we are - to the point that we could almost be their grandparents.

When I came out to her she was surprised but very accepting. She has recommended various makeup products (my wife does very little with makeup) and said she would be happy to show me how to use them. We have talked about going shopping for Jenn together. She's seen pictures of Jenn and suggested outfits after i send pictures of Jenn's closet. Jenn is looking for a new wig and she said she would enjoy coming with me for that.

So, I'm fortunate I've got two women in my life that accept and support the femme side of me. I hope others here have found the same.