Thread: DADT boil over / need your advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

DADT boil over / need your advice

Hi,
    I am mainly a lurker here but haven't been around in a while. This seemed like the best place to ask

I am in a basically DADT (it's very complicated) with my girlfriend of almost 20 years. We own a home together.
    She has known of my dressing from the beginning. We have dressed together in the past, mostly for nighttime, watching TV, sex, sleep...
    I don't go out dressed and I don't desire to, I live in a small town and come from a large family.

Long story short...she was drunk (I am sober 5 years) we got into an argument about something, she went and grabbed my stash. She knows where it is, I just put it away in case of family/company

She threw all of my stuff around, video with her phone...bagged it all up and put it in her car threatening to go to my friends and show them. And post the video on facebook

She has since put my stuff back but has said nothing about the video, I'm sure she still has it.
    I feel like a prisoner in my own home

I was just wondering if any of you had a similar experience
    I would be grateful for any guidance

thank you
    J
    Last edited by char GG; 04-10-2022 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Considered a derogatory term
    The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely. ~ C.G. Jung