Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An intriguing dilemma

Reality Check
    If you are crossdressing in a home where other people live, the question is not "if" you will get caught, it's "when" you will get caught.

I don't know if you are hiding this from your wife or just your children, but regardless, someone is going to catch you.

As for the panties, retrieve them but say nothing.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    What you did not mention is whose pile of clothes the panties were stacked on? An assumption was made the panty belonged to someone. I doubt anyone will bring up a conversation since nobody is really going to claim ownership. No, "Hey, who took my panty?" I think more people are aware of your secret than you realize.

Stephanie -- it was sort of a collective clothes basket, except that none of them were my clothes (except the subject item).

Hi Geena, I'm just wondering whether you should use this as an opportunity to start talking to your close family about your need to crossdress? The thing is that if you share living space with your family , then it is very likely they will eventually find out one day that you are a crossdressser. I know it's tough though, best wishes x

Geena I would collect them, wait for the question (don't think you're going to get one) say your wife old pair. Let your wife know so she can cover for you if she has to.

This fear regarding the forgotten underwear is the same when we go out dressed and believe everyone is looking and judging us, while they’re just going around their regular business.

If you consider Occam’s razor principle, their dad being a crossdresser is a very odd explanation! They probably ignored the fact or thought in many different possibilities!

I would try again!!!