Thread: Fun outing in Mississippi ; )

Fun outing in Mississippi ; )

Last night was a whole lot of fun. I am in Mississippi and got to go to the LGBT club that Kimberly recently posted about. It is slow on other nights but Saturday night was great.

They have one drag show at midnight, and I arrived at the club around 11. The dance area was fairly empty before the drag show, so I sat down to have my drink in that room. Then six women came in to dance with each other before the drag show started. They were dressed to party with beautiful makeup and sexy outfits. They certainly got my undivided attention watching them dance. After I finished my drink, I just had to go tell them how gorgeous they looked. Funny thing, they really appreciated that I noticed because they went to so much effort. I said trust me I know as it took me 2 hours to get dressed up. One of them says only 2 hours? , it took me 4 ! We all had to laugh and chatted for a few minutes, and I said - well let?s do some dancing after the show if you want - glad I said that?

So I watched part of the show in the adjacent room but went back before it was over. I thought they left but I bumped into them at the bar. One said they were just getting warmed up. A bit later they came in to dance and invited me to join in. It was great.

I guess it would make sense to note I was wearing the same outfit I posted a picture of not long ago in this thread.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...w-)&highlight=

The only difference is that I had a new black open bra and new gold metallic mini skirt with my gold metallic Jessica Simpson heels. It was a pretty hot look. So once things got kind of busy. I took my shawl off and was dancing with just a bodystocking and open black bra up top.

The ringleader of the girls group was wearing a cute blue minidress and fairly high heels. She has really sexy legs I might add. While we were dancing, she grabbed my boobs and shook both at the same time repeatedly while yelling out- Yeah. I covered up after a couple of songs but we were having a lot of fun dancing and copying each other?s moves. It was really amazing and I did not think anyone would care seeing how one of the female bartenders was wearing completely see through top. No one cares.

So the next thing that happened is a girl who was not in their group climbed the dancing pole to the ceiling and was hanging upside down while doing stunts on the way down. That kind of distracted us. I sat down on one of their sofas to rest and the pole dancer plopped down right next to me - really close I might add. We talked a bit and then we ended up dancing. Then another girl wanted to dance with me - also not in the first group. Wow this was an amazing amount of attention. Then a guy came in and started dancing with the original 6 and was twirling them around. He wanted to do the same with me. I figured what the heck. So we all got twirled as this guy was actually a very good dancer and was showing me some new moves I had never tried. All good.

I got compliments from several people. One women liked my gold skirt color and even though I said it was really short she said it was just right on me : )

The girls I danced with were beautiful. One had a very short white skort with tall black boots and sexy legs. The girl who mostly danced with me is the one with the blue minidress. Another is almost as tall as I am and had beautiful makeup on and a really sexy looking necklace similar to ones we would wear to cover a breast plate seam. She and the girl in blue were dancing with each other for a while and their moves were just so amazing looking, I was envious in a good way. So sexy looking. Gosh they had a LOT of energy though - I had to sit out a few songs. They kept going for the most part.

It was getting really late and I sensed they were all leaving soon so I went and told them all how much I enjoyed hanging out with them, and that they were a lot of fun. Lots of hugs were given and received. I will be dreaming about this outing for a while.

Just thought I would share. I wish you all could experience the excitement and acceptance that I have.

Sandi

Sounds like another amazing Sandi night! You do put a lot of effort into getting dressed but it certainly does pay off with all of the fun you have.
    Thanks for sharing this once again. Two thumbs up girl!
    Crissy

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    You certainly know how to have a good time 😆
    If you're ever in Dirty Myrtle look my up, we'll see who can come up with the most provocative outfit 😆😆

✌❤
    Gerri

This sounds like so much fun, and so memorable. Do you remember the film "Total Recall"? I would like for some of your memories to be implanted in my brain.

Such an amazing night! Glad you were able to enjoy! Kinda jealous lol

- Just thought I would post one pic of my "Solid Gold Dancer" outfit. Some of you may remember those sexy looking dancers from the TV show a long time ago. This is definitely a "club wear only" kind of outfit, and it takes a lot of nerve to wear something like this in public. The skirt is quite thin and clingy so this is a no panty line kind of outfit requiring perfected tucking. It was a lot of fun to wear though, and I really wish I had a picture of me dancing with the girls who looked amazing. It really is a fantasy land for me and is so much fun.

The skirt is made by Sakkas and is available from Amazon.

Sandi

Solid-Gold.jpg

Well, we all know now why you are always dancing.

There is NFW you can sit in that skirt.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I love those shoes and skirt 😍

Funny Dee, actually I can sit down but it is definitely very short. I am able to sit with my knees crossed, and it does not go up so high you could see anything. Besides I am completely covered with 6 pieces of tucking tape that covers well so there is no way to see something that you should not. I did practice sitting though before I went out.

Sandi

Love the gold skirt!

Good job on the padding too!

I'd like to see a close up of those shoes! The block heels probably help a lot with the dancing part.

Kris,

This is the closest shot I have with them on. You are correct that these are much easier to dance in and the girls I was dancing with also had what I would call medium block heel. I really like the Jessica Simpson shoes, and they come is size 12 which is what I wear.

I got them from Dillard's and here is the link below. Even pumped might like some of the Jessica Simpson shoes. I can stand in these all night so that is a huge plus.

https://www.dillards.com/p/jessica-s...dals/508237150

Sandi

Jessica.jpg

What a blast, these evenings often happen on to rare occasions.

Enjoy it whilst you are able to.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Now them's some serious dancin' shoes! Gotta check out this link!

Sandi, OMG, Those shoes the gold skirt and those legs, is it possible to have too much fun?
    Crissy

I think the real touch is the gold nail polish on your toes. Are you sure it only takes you two hours to get ready?

Cute shoes, fabulous skirt, and you make it all come together.

Take a risk, get the rewards. Should be a message for many.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Banned Read only
    Killer outfit.

You have great legs Sandie.

Love your outfit, your shoes and your adventure, Sandi. Most of all, I love your go get 'em attitude; it's very contagious!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    You looked great, Sandi and I'm glad you had fun at the LGBT bar!
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.