Last night was a whole lot of fun. I am in Mississippi and got to go to the LGBT club that Kimberly recently posted about. It is slow on other nights but Saturday night was great.

They have one drag show at midnight, and I arrived at the club around 11. The dance area was fairly empty before the drag show, so I sat down to have my drink in that room. Then six women came in to dance with each other before the drag show started. They were dressed to party with beautiful makeup and sexy outfits. They certainly got my undivided attention watching them dance. After I finished my drink, I just had to go tell them how gorgeous they looked. Funny thing, they really appreciated that I noticed because they went to so much effort. I said trust me I know as it took me 2 hours to get dressed up. One of them says only 2 hours? , it took me 4 ! We all had to laugh and chatted for a few minutes, and I said - well let?s do some dancing after the show if you want - glad I said that?

So I watched part of the show in the adjacent room but went back before it was over. I thought they left but I bumped into them at the bar. One said they were just getting warmed up. A bit later they came in to dance and invited me to join in. It was great.

I guess it would make sense to note I was wearing the same outfit I posted a picture of not long ago in this thread.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...w-)&highlight=

The only difference is that I had a new black open bra and new gold metallic mini skirt with my gold metallic Jessica Simpson heels. It was a pretty hot look. So once things got kind of busy. I took my shawl off and was dancing with just a bodystocking and open black bra up top.

The ringleader of the girls group was wearing a cute blue minidress and fairly high heels. She has really sexy legs I might add. While we were dancing, she grabbed my boobs and shook both at the same time repeatedly while yelling out- Yeah. I covered up after a couple of songs but we were having a lot of fun dancing and copying each other?s moves. It was really amazing and I did not think anyone would care seeing how one of the female bartenders was wearing completely see through top. No one cares.

So the next thing that happened is a girl who was not in their group climbed the dancing pole to the ceiling and was hanging upside down while doing stunts on the way down. That kind of distracted us. I sat down on one of their sofas to rest and the pole dancer plopped down right next to me - really close I might add. We talked a bit and then we ended up dancing. Then another girl wanted to dance with me - also not in the first group. Wow this was an amazing amount of attention. Then a guy came in and started dancing with the original 6 and was twirling them around. He wanted to do the same with me. I figured what the heck. So we all got twirled as this guy was actually a very good dancer and was showing me some new moves I had never tried. All good.

I got compliments from several people. One women liked my gold skirt color and even though I said it was really short she said it was just right on me : )

The girls I danced with were beautiful. One had a very short white skort with tall black boots and sexy legs. The girl who mostly danced with me is the one with the blue minidress. Another is almost as tall as I am and had beautiful makeup on and a really sexy looking necklace similar to ones we would wear to cover a breast plate seam. She and the girl in blue were dancing with each other for a while and their moves were just so amazing looking, I was envious in a good way. So sexy looking. Gosh they had a LOT of energy though - I had to sit out a few songs. They kept going for the most part.

It was getting really late and I sensed they were all leaving soon so I went and told them all how much I enjoyed hanging out with them, and that they were a lot of fun. Lots of hugs were given and received. I will be dreaming about this outing for a while.

Just thought I would share. I wish you all could experience the excitement and acceptance that I have.

Sandi