Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love of pantyhose

Nothing sexier than pantyhose

When I started experimenting with women clothing I was about 10 years old with my mom's leggings, it was such a great experience that enjoyed doing from time to time.
    Many years after and when I got married I find myself alone in the house and wore her leggings too until one day I found a pair of Danskin ultra shimmery tights in nude color in a thrift store that I bought for a couple bucks, I hide them in a drawer for a few months until finally was able (and alone) to try them on, OMG!!! after watching and feeling my legs wrapped in shiny Nylon I knew there was no coming back to leggings, I looked for a pair of sky high heels and sexy VS thong on ebay, everything was hide for a few weeks until I was again alone and after a refreshing bath I slipped my legs (unfortunately can't fully shave my legs and others areas because I know my wife will notice immediately, luckily I am not that hairy) in my shiny pantyhose, then I put my VS thong on top of them and for the first time I wore a pair of sexy heels with my nylons... My head explode (and my other one too) I couldn't believe how sexy, how smooth, how extremely hot I feel and looked wearing those little pieces of heaven.
    After a few more times I experiment with a VS bra (borrowed from wife drawer and a mini dress too).
    I really enjoyed dress all sexy and shiny, I love to take pictures of me, specially my legs and heels, which after a few days I delete because I really know my wife not even in a million years will accept this "fascination" of me wearing sexy little things.
    I am a man, no doubt about it, I will never will pass as a woman and I don't want to, I feel attracted to women for sure but when I am all sexy and shiny, wearing garter belt and stocking on top of my pantyhose, I am confused how can I enjoy the look and feeling of wearing all that but still feel attracted to women no men.
    Any help here?
    This was liberating.... Thank you!

Try using Stay Put with hold ups! I keep a little bottle in my hand bag.

Quote Originally Posted by beckymarie View Post
    I sometimes wonder, if it weren't for crossdressers, would you even be able to find pantyhose? I adore pantyhose both to wear and when seen worn by others. Seeing women wearing pantyhose these days is very few and far between. CDs, keep buying pantyhose to we can all continue to enjoy them!
    I find that the wearing of pantyhose is more about geography. Ladies in the south don't wear them because of the heat. But I been to New York and lots of women wear them there. I live in Virginia but I am a transplant from Michigan. But while in the Navy I travelled far and that is my observation.

am confused how can I enjoy the look and feeling of wearing all that but still feel attracted to women no men.

Most of us on this forum feel that way . I have always adored women and the clothes they wear. Love both.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Denier View Post
    am confused how can I enjoy the look and feeling of wearing all that but still feel attracted to women no men.

Most of us on this forum feel that way . I have always adored women and the clothes they wear. Love both.
    I read in a psychology text once that dressing for heterosexual men, especially Panty hose, given as an example, represents "The ultimate penetration"----which makes such feelings understandable.

@MarinaTwelve200 What do you mean by "The ultimate penetration"?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    A term the author of the article used---An extension of Heterosexual Penetration into a woman---into the entire body rather than just the vagina. Thats how he explained why a heterosexual Male would dress as a woman---and not be attracted to men.

Pantyhose are wonderful. I resonate with the psychology text author - it is a penetration of women beyond the vagina.

Clearly slippery pantyhose shimmery tights and even leotards suck a person in quickly with their allure enjoy

I love both pantyhose and garter belts with hose; there are times when both work for me, especially down here on the Gulf Coast in the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Denier View Post
    I suffered decades of internal torment, early on, over that question! Never really answered it but finally just accepted it was what it was and moved on!

And last week I went out and bought a pair of pantyhose, in suntan. May have to walk-back my previous statement about not liking them! Lol
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-01-2022 at 05:15 AM.

I have dressed for years and years . Started wearing my mothers nylons. Then sister dance tights and leotard. Today I have found Danskin plus footed tights to be my favorites. Shimmery and matte. They are so durable, feeling amazing on my fresh shaven legs. I sip them on and everything is right in the world. I feel off when I don't have something fem on.

Banned Read only
    I am crazy for stockings and (very) high heels. I wear them as much as possible. Recently I bought these amazing heels, and I'm wearing them even while cooking and doing laundry

Attachment 329707

I love pantyhose - simply love the look and feel. I occasionally wear panties with them, but I prefer going without.

There's something exceptionally freeing about just putting on a dress and pantyhose (or other tights) with nothing else.

Yes pantyhose are fantastic slip on a leotard over your pantyhose or shimmer tights
    You will enjoy that feeling too
    Last edited by char GG; 08-29-2022 at 07:19 AM. Reason: No need to quote the OP

My first exposure was my mother's pantyhose and to this day, it's hard to imagine cross-dressing without them.

Danskin Tights and leotards were the first slipper shine clothes I bought after trying on a borrowed leotard
    And pantyhose the leotard was danskin pantyhose were slippery with no tag

When you are 6?1?. You must buy your own pantyhose for them to fit. Buy Best Buy I ever made

I think we had a similar beginning as I started with my mom's pantyhose, bra and panties. I love the feeling of pantyhose or stockings and I seem to run in cycles. I will go through a period of time when it is all stockings and garter belts and then like now it is all pantyhose. In fact when I got home today and started to get changed I first took out a pair of stockings and garter belt and then I saw the pantyhose and changed my mind as I have been enjoying wearing them for the last week. I do not know why so many women hate wearing them, I think they feel great.

Pantyhose are fun but I prefer tights for sizing reasons. I don't like the reinforced tops of panty hose but can't find sheer to the waist that will fit this big frame so tights provide more options.

Lacy PJs

I have loved wearing nude, sheer pantyhose since I was in my early teens, shaving portions of my legs to get that silky effect was always so daring. The best part about pantyhose for me was putting on a silk slip & a skirt over them. The first time I did it I was so blown away, the feel, the look, I was hooked! Also the feel of some nice high heel pumps just finish it off. And of course, I?ve enjoyed thigh highs over them!

I love wearing pantyhose and thigh high stockings. My favorite are Wolford 30 and 40 denier. Feel so silky and they last fairly long. My dressing started with Pantyhose over 40 years ago.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Initially I favored stockings and garters, overtime, though, pantyhose became my favorite. I love them!
    Just another man in a dress

Wearing a garter with thigh highs is incredible. Can always wear them over pantyhose too!
    I enjoyed lace top / elastic stay up thigh highs without a garter under everyday khakis at the office, with silk nylon panties of course! Made the day fly by!

I used to take all the pantyhose my mom threw out and hide them. Loved them feeling then and still do. I like tights when it is cold out, but nothing compares to hose on smooth legs.