Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love of pantyhose

That's how I got my start. my sister and mother wore them all the time. I secretly shared with them. If only they new.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Judging by my username - I love them too! It's what got me started into my dressing or simply just wearing PH.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Like many others pantyhose was how I started crossdressing. I love the feeling , specially on smooth legs and with high heels, you're not alone.

I love nylons in general. On the whole I prefer nylon stockings, thigh-highs or occasionally with a garter belt or girdle, and just panties under a skirt or dress. But I've enjoyed wearing pantyhose a lot as well. Everything has a different feel. Stroking legs through nylons is an exquisite sensation. Slipping nylon-clad feet into women's shoes feels good too. And while I more often wear a skirt or dress, the feeling of women's pants over nylons is also delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Ann Westlake View Post
    I love nylons in general. On the whole I prefer nylon stockings, thigh-highs or occasionally with a garter belt or girdle, and just panties under a skirt or dress. But I've enjoyed wearing pantyhose a lot as well. Everything has a different feel. Stroking legs through nylons is an exquisite sensation. Slipping nylon-clad feet into women's shoes feels good too. And while I more often wear a skirt or dress, the feeling of women's pants over nylons is also delicious.
    As is slipping a leotard on over the delicious and slippery hose with a swish then a full body Lycra hug

Love the look and feel of pantyhose. Under jeans, inside tennies, sans panties, love spidering my fingers along the soles of my pantyhose feet. So yummy 😊

My love for hose changed as I got older and I wore colored tights instead of regular panty hose. I should under dress with hose since I?m always wearing panties. Next winter.

Years ago I belonged to a cross dressing group, TRI-ESS, and we would have meetings just to get together as women. Someone told a story about when he was a scuba diving instructor. He told the participants to bring pantyhose so getting into the wet suits would be easier. Only the women did. At the next class, all the men brought hose. I wonder how many of them continued to wear hose or advanced to other things.

I can understand the hose trick for the lower half of the wet suit, but what about the upper half (which is the hardest part since you do not have your two arms to assist)? I think the diving instructor made that up.
    But it makes for a cute picture, imagining this collection of hairy legs in pantyhose. Yuck.
    Last edited by DianeT; 04-24-2022 at 08:56 AM.

After reading these stories, I decided to put on some panty hose under my jeans. I forgot the nice feel. I alway wear hose or tights under a dress or skirt and it was a while since I wore hose under my male jeans. The weather is still cool for the mornings for a week or two so I can under dress while I walk the dog.

Pantyhose were the first thing I tried on, and loved them immediately. They were my mothers, and my sister did discover I was wearing them under my jeans, but I was able to ditch them before she could prove it. Looking back, I think my parents knew, or at least my mother did. Instead of being supportive or possibly clandestine supportive, she was quite condescending and made me feel like a freak so that is how I felt. I prefer tights, but pantyhose are still wonderful to me. Thigh high stockings are sexy of course, but not comfortable so not something I wear hardly ever. Since my wife passed I am well into depression and my hidden woman is coming out. I suspect it is greatly because I just do not care anymore what anyone thinks.

Nothing feels more feminine to me than sliding a pair of pantyhose or stockings up my legs and then slipping my feet into a pair of pumps!

Welcome and if you like pantyhose your in the right place. I believe I wear pantyhose almost every day, I love the feel. Looking forward to hearing more about you in the future.

Like many others here, I began with Mom's PH 50 years ago. I quickly learned that as a grocery-store item, they were easy to purchase without too many sideways looks. I love them still. Unfortunately, they can be overly-warm, which is an issue living in the deep south.

I've loved the look and feel of pantyhose for as long as I can remember.

I think back to sneaking through my mother's lingerie drawer and "borrowing" a pair of pantyhose to wear. I was entranced by immediately.

Does anybody else remember "Beauty Mist Pantyhose"? My mother had a pair and yes I wore them once. Hey, if Joe Namath could do it, why not me?

Today pantyhose are my go to garment and I will even sleep in them some of the times.

I underdress so much that it feels "wrong" NOT to be wearing pantyhose!

I don't know. But I think that pantyhose are so big with crossdressers because it was something that is easy to start with. Many women put them in the laundry or hanging in the bathroom. They throw them away where we can acquire them. They are small enough to hide. They feel very different than men's clothes. I don't know WHAT young crossdressers have that compares.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

I guess that since starting before pantyhose were invented has given me a different perspective. All I had access to were nylon stockings and girdles with garters. So I never really got into wearing pantyhose and do not really think they are very comfortable but do love thigh highs!

I started out with my mother's OBG and stockings because we did not have pantyhose at that time. Once pantyhose became readily available, I bought some and wear them 95% of the time. I love the feel of a panty, PH, slip and skirt/top or a dress. I wear light support PH most of the time because they feel good from waist to toes. Other times, it is control top PH. Occasionally, I will wear an OBG and stockings or a garter belt and stockings. I also wear tights a lot in the winter.

Yes, pantyhose! I love taking them out of my drawer and pulling the legs out straight. I love scrunching up each leg and letting the fabric glide up my smooth-shaven legs. I love pulling the waistband up tight and watching the unsightly bulge disappear. I love the feel of them hugging my legs. The only thing I don’t like about them is taking them off. But a girl has to sleep sometimes. I love sheer black pantyhose. The only thing better than sheer black pantyhose is sheer tan pantyhose. And the only thing better than sheer tan pantyhose is black fishnet pantyhose. And what's better than fishnets? Sheer black pantyhose, of course!
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Thigh highs for me, I find full pantyhose are very restricting.

I love pantyhose too. They were one of the first female clothes I wore and bought with my own money when i was just exploring crossdressing. And I still wear them almost every day, when dressed or underdressed, except in the summer, because it's too hot and I wear shorts.

Once you try on nylons or pantyhose there is no turning back, I started very young felt so wonderful and looked wonderful in the mirror too! I am sure since women are wearing them less often, it is up to us to make sure they keep stocking them. I actually found they recently stopped selling them at the grocery store I frequent. So support your local hosiery outlet what would our world be without hosiery! I do not even want to think about it! ����

While I have worn pantyhose from time to time, I actually prefer thigh highs. I have some that stay up perfectly well and others that require a garter belt. I do love the feel of sheer nylons regardless of the style. My primary objection to pantyhose is they are rather confining of certain body parts - unless, of course, if one is wearing crotchless pantyhose.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Banned Read only
    While at home I prefer traditional stocking with my garter girdle or thigh high stockings. It makes it easier to use the bathroom at home. When out of the home I wear pantyhose for modesty. I am strictly a dress wearer, no pants. I do suffer from neuropathy on my legs, so there are sometimes I do wear support grade hosiery, but, not medical grade.

Like Karren, in the mid - late 60's, I got my start wearing a panty girdle and nylon stockings. I loved the feeling of the garters tugging on my stocking tops as I walked. But I easily converted to pantyhose and now almost every night lounge around in a pair of L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose and a nylon nightgown. My wife is understanding and accepts I am wired a little different to this harmless behavior.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love wearing pantyhose. I wish GG's wore them more so there would be more choices at the store.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8