Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love of pantyhose

Love of pantyhose

I?m new to this group and this is my first post. I?ve been a CD for most of my life with periods of purging and then starting again. I started wearing my sister?s pantyhose and progressed from there. I love the feel of pantyhose on my legs and walking in them with a nice dress on I love to hear the swishing sound as my legs brush together. I also love holdups but I guess pantyhose are my favorite. Now I have to use control top ones to hold everything in. Any thoughts from others?
    Last edited by ColletteC; 04-11-2022 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Punctuation

You will find many of us love stockings and pantyhose, and other naughty bits.

Some of us are more fetish dressers and into lingerie and racy clothing, some just like looking like a woman. Like any other "hobby" there are different levels of participation.

I love both as well. I love the feel of pantyhose and love the feel of wearing a dress. I find it feels so good and is freeing.
    Jennifer

I love the feel of nylons, especially when I'm allowed to have smooth legs.

Pumped missed one category of crossdresser, and it's the one I'm in. Some of us just like the fit and feel of women's clothing. I have no desire to look like a women, although I have thought about trying makeup, I just like the clothes.

Banned Read only
    I wore panty hose under my pants and jeans nearly every day during high school. A few times, that unique sound of the nylon rubbing against my pants elicited amused glances from some of my female classmates. One of them confronted me about it my senior year and I confessed.

The feeling of pantyhose is amazing. How it all started for me @Monica PVD. Your schooldays must have been some of the best years of your life.I got caught staring at a female class mates legs in nylons. My introduction to the barely black shade .

Yes, I love hose in general, stockings too. But I generally wear pantyhose, especially when fully dressed. I don't like being clocked and I think stockings would be more noticed and draw unwanted attention. I'd rather blend than stand out as some wanting stares and being closely examined.

I so love pantyhose,thigh high and stockings with a garter. Just the thought makes me want to put some on now. Great that Sis got you started. Have fun here and post more when you have time.

Platinum Member
    They can have my Pantyhose when they cut them off of my Cold Dead Body, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well Sis didn?t get me started. I was sneaking around doing it and one time she caught me. She just walked away. I was embarrassed but she never said anything to me about it. She?s about 2 years younger than me.

You are very far from alone in your love of pantyhose. For me, it's my favorite article of women's clothing. I wear them more than I wear any other femme garment. I'm wearing them now, and have been all day. I started out in pantyhose too, and have never given them up. I know many women don't wear pantyhose as much these days. When I was growing up women always wore pantyhose with skirts or dresses. I guess that stuck with me. I think I've always owned more pantyhose than any girlfriend I've ever had. Only my wife has close to the number of pairs I have.

Once, a long time ago, I decided to see just how much pantyhose I could handle. I wore pantyhose 24 hours a day, including in the shower. The only time I didn't have them on was when I was changing from one pair to another. I made it just shy of a month. I was just changing from one pair to another, and after I got the latest pair off....I just didn't feel like putting a new/clean pair on.

Pantyhose lovers? Let me see... on a
    crossdressers' forum. Mmmhhh. No. You won't find any here. You just picked the wrong site. Try some DIY car mechanics site, better luck there. Here, no pantyhose lovers. At all. Nada. Zilch.
    You know what else you won't find here? Denial. No sir.

Silver Member
    Linda, I don't think stockings would be more noticed than pantyhose, unless the stocking tops are showing. I doubt many GGs today would recognize the garter bumps, especially with a slip over them. I wear longer skirts with stockings, don't think anyone noticed a difference between them and pantyhose. Granted, even pantyhose stand out nowadays.

Silkiness, I don't think anyone on the forum likes pantyhose or stockings.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Haha. I like your sense of humor.

Oh wow, you sound so much like me. I would wear pantyhose almost daily if I had the option. I love the hug from the inside and the touch from the outside. I also snagged a discarded pair of my sister's pantyhose when I was like 10 (4yrs older sister in my case). Loved it then, and even more now.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Look like you've hit a home run with your 1st swing, Silky!

I believe nylons, pantyhose, and undies r the most popular turn on and fetish on this site!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Pantyhose was my first CD interest. Now that I dress fully, I still savor putting them on each time. What a feeling you describe:

Quote Originally Posted by Silkinessizbliss2 View Post
    I love the feel of pantyhose on my legs and walking in them with a nice dress on I love to hear the swishing sound as my legs brush together.
    I think I'll go dress now!

Although I don't wear panty hose much at all anymore, years ago I loved them. I tend to agree with many women and my wife - there is not much that is more uncomfortable; but they are definitely sexy. It is said in the literature that men love the tightness; but that same literature often does not talk about the fact that they bring out the female-like side in men strongly as well as being sexually exciting.

I got attached to them, so to speak, in an unusual way. In Junior and Senior High School I would go skiing at least twice each week from November through March and sometimes into April. The Colorado mountains can get very cold in the winter (like -30 degrees F and to keep warm some adults wore panty hose as a skin level layer of warmth. They really help when it is between -20 and 0 degrees. Most of my friends didn't wear them but preferred long underwear and their parents would not allow panty hose for the boys. For me hose were perfect and had less bulk and stretched better allowing me to be more flexible. Besides that it strongly appealed to my girlish side which in the 1950's could not be publicly displayed. Perfect excuse to wear and my parents knew nothing about the real reason I was wearing them. Where there is a will there is a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkinessizbliss2 View Post
    I?m new to this group and this is my first post. I?ve been a CD for most of my life with periods of purging and then starting again. I started wearing my sister?s pantyhose and progressed from there. I love the feel of pantyhose on my legs and walking in them with a nice dress on I love to hear the swishing sound as my legs brush together. I also love holdups but I guess pantyhose are my favorite. Now I have to use control top ones to hold everything in. Any thoughts from others?

The feeling of pantyhose swish is delightful try you pantyhose on under a leotard
    or if you like pantyhose swish try tights they can give a swish with a squeeze
    Especially when worn with a leotard

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kris Burton;4578428]Pantyhose was my first CD interest. Now that I dress fully, I still savor putting them on each time. What a feeling you describe:

I think I'll go dress now![/QUOTE

Great idea just slipped into fresh leotard and slippery tights smoother than my pantyhose
    In fact have to go pantyhose shopping today need more silky smooth

I sometimes wonder, if it weren't for crossdressers, would you even be able to find pantyhose? I adore pantyhose both to wear and when seen worn by others. Seeing women wearing pantyhose these days is very few and far between. CDs, keep buying pantyhose to we can all continue to enjoy them!

DeeDee has been screaming to come out for a couple of weeks now. All this talk about pantyhose and dresses has got the best of me. Time for pantyhose and a dress and off to do some house chores.

My #1, past, present and future. I, pretty much wear some type of hose daily. HSR thigh highs are very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by beckymarie View Post
    I sometimes wonder, if it weren't for crossdressers, would you even be able to find pantyhose?
    Years ago, L'eggs had a forum on pantyhose. It became dominated almost entirely by crossdressers. So, they took it down.

Quote Originally Posted by beckymarie View Post
    I adore pantyhose both to wear and when seen worn by others. Seeing women wearing pantyhose these days is very few and far between. CDs, keep buying pantyhose to we can all continue to enjoy them!
    I think pantyhose would certainly be available for sale, even without crossdressers. We're an important market segment, but not a majority one.

I live in a college town. I see a lot of 18-23 year old women around town. I can tell you that while it's true that most women in this demographic aren't wearing pantyhose when they are dressing other than in daily attire, there is a significant minority that do wear. Drive downtown around the bars on a Thursday or Friday late evening, and you're bound to see at least a few young women wearing pantyhose. Drive on campus during the day, and if it's not very cold or not very hot, chances are you'll see a young woman in pantyhose at some point. So no, pantyhose are not worn all that much anymore, but they most definitely are worn by young women. Tights are worn even more, and that's fairly commonplace in the winter.

I absolutely love them I have always been obsessed with them on my previous partners and then my wife but I never thought it would be me wearing them full time when my wife turned the tables but I couldn't be happier. They feel fabulous and I cannot understand when people say they are uncomfortable to me it is just like a lovely light hug on the legs and if I say so myself make my legs look fantastic but as my wife says I do have very shapely long womanly legs, to me they are my favorite item to wear.