It feels good to be back to such a great site again! So I'll cut to the chase. I stepped away from crossdressing a while ago and it was of my own choice. Met a girl and let it go right? Fast forward to 8 months ago and the relationship falls apart and I reconnected with a new girl from my not so distant past. ( never dated but knew each other for about 2 years prior.) We started dating.and everything has been great. Till yesterday.. she asked me if I was into crossdressing. In which I kind of brushed off but she said she should tell the answer is yes. Later in the evening she asked me to tell her a secret. So my question is do I tell her? If so what do I say? I desperately miss CDing, but I don't wanna mess up a good thing. And even if I do say anything it doesn't mean I would get to anyways. I'm rambling so I'll shorten it up, should I tell or not? I've never told a single soul before. And if I do how should I plan for the onslaught of questions? I should add I enjoy the feminine figure. ( and in the breast and buttocks) the most. Then the clothing. It is sexual in a manner in a way in my head but not that I'm looking to approach my partner in any sexual manner with my crossdressing. Thankyou so much for help and advice on this I'm very lost here.