Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend dilemma... PLEASE HELP!!!

It's good that you told her.
    It's good that she didn't run for the hills.

But

I'm a little bit worried about her "finding" the picture on your phone. I say this because I'll bet that she didn't get your "OK" first.
    IMO She either has boundary issues - with no respect for your privacy, OR she has trust issues and feels the need to "check up" on you.
    How do you think she would react if she found out you'd gone through her phone and discovered some secret of hers?

Still - I wish the two of you all the best and I hope you find nothing but happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    But

I'm a little bit worried about her "finding" the picture on your phone. I say this because I'll bet that she didn't get your "OK" first.
    IMO She either has boundary issues - with no respect for your privacy, OR she has trust issues and feels the need to "check up" on you.
    How do you think she would react if she found out you'd gone through her phone and discovered some secret of hers?.
    Probably depends a lot on the relationship. Girlfriend of 8 months is one thing, but my wife and I freely use each others phone. Heck, we?ve programmed each other?s faces into our phones for the facial recognition to unlock them. Sometimes I want to take a photo, look something up, etc. and her phone is closer.

Nothing odd about that.

Well she either knows or suspects.
    Id be in two minds.

Either tell her and take control of the situation, by being totally upfront and ask her if she has any questions. Perhaps open by asking why she thought you were a crossdresser?

Or, find out that she has told others. In my case, i told one person and i understand that four more now know aswell. Hmm.

I'm glad things seem to be working out. It is best to be out in the open if it is possible.
    So many new things to learn

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifox85 View Post
    She says she's known for about 4 months. She saw a picture on my phone that had her wondering.
    That's what I was expecting.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Actions speak louder that words.

Good that you fessed up.

Even better is that she's known for four months and she didn't run for the hills when she found out. That should tell you, at least for now, she is willing to continue the relationship with you. Obviously, there are no guarantees, but I have to assume that you being honest is a plus with her.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Super happy for you...Now.... crawl, walk and maybe run....Make a date dress night for you two, once a month etc ...
    Good luck...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Hey guys! I am the girlfriend. I really appreciate the support that you have provided Jessi during this time. As he said, I?ve known I just didn?t want to assume and I also didn?t want to embarrass him. I?m a pretty open minded person and well rounded so I think that the news was harder for him to spill than it was for me to accept. I love everything about him, male or female, and loving someone means that you stick by them and support them no matter what. And that is exactly what I will do. Seeing him dressed up as a female doesn?t weird me out. Maybe because I?ve had relations with women in the past. So for me it is like the whole package. I?m really enjoying it. I do enjoy my time with him dressed as a man, but I also enjoy it as a woman. I?m ok with 50/50. At the end of the day this opened up a huge door for us and we have enjoyed the ride. I hope we have a lifetime together to explore and be happy. His happiness is so important to me and seeing him this happy makes me just over the moon excited. Honesty and self love are very important. If you have to lie about who you are to your partner, he/she isn?t the one for you. You should be able to be the safest with your partner and the most vulnerable. I?m glad that he chose me.

Wow that is really cool that you joined us here - a rarity as far as I know. I mean we have a few but we do not see a lot of new GGs pop up.
    I am sure you can make him happy and vice versa. It is really just a matter of finding the balance both of you are comfortable with.

Good luck to you both. Glad you stopped by. Don?t be a stranger ; )

Sandi

Thank you. He told me that this was a place that he likes to come and feel normal, and I want him to have as much as that as possible. Thank you guys for helping him find himself. I?m so thankful for him and this site. I will definitely be here more often.

Why did she ask that SPECIFIC question?

Sabine, she saw pics on his phone.

Miss Supporter, you are fantastic! I think your outlook is super positive and portends a wonderful future. Jessi is darn lucky and I?m sure she knows it.

Valerie you are absolutely right! This couldn't have gone any better. If there was a CD Olympics I'd of got the gold in comming out to someone. But she is an amazing and strong woman. I hope you reach out to others in here for advice. Especially the support groups for loved ones.
    But I have to say to everyone the love and support from this woman has been more than I ever dreamed of. She has been so patient and caring. The first day or two we were trying to just understand what had happened. But since she's really trying to embrace it. I could have never asked for a better outcome, I only hope it last but I understand that that's my commitment to her and the way she feels.

congratz to you both.....seems you were destined to meet each other.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that