Thread: Got Away with it 😡

Got Away with it 😡

I am very much in a dadt situation with my wife, regarding my crossdressing despite her being supportive and encouraging years ago. Very rarely, I underdress, and today I had an opportunity to do so as we decided to go to town to do some shopping, it was raining, so raincoat required and the urge was so great. I wore a retro closed panty girdle with six suspenders over a pair of panties and a pair of black stockings, and a tight sports bra, covered in t shirt, jumper, jeans and anorak.Having finished shopping,
    we decided to go for some pub lunch. Having ordered I decided to go to the loo to finely adjust undergarments (to make sure I wasn?t dreaming) Upon leaving and starting the long walk to our table, I felt a strange sensation on my right thigh, so i put my hand in my pocket to check everything was ok, and to my horror the back suspender was no longer there, and then I felt it slide down my leg and then exit my trouser leg onto the floor! I quickly retrieved the suspender and put it in my pocket and returned to our table where my wife was waiting. I looked all around me but no one seemed to have noticed my adventure. Roll on next opportunity!!

Those darn suspenders. Maybe that is why most women have gone away from them for daily dressing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a CD with a semi full of female gear. And, I'm not sure what you're describing!

I'm wondering, if u were dressed in drab why would any passerby noticing u drop some random article on the floor be a concern?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Myra, I have a corset that has attachable suspenders and I have lost one as well. Fortunately the other end was attached to my stockings and didn't hit the floor. Just flopped around under my dress. Good recovery on your part.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Doing spring yard work the other day I wore a convertible bra under my sweatshirt. When I took the sweatshirt off later I discovered that one of the detachable bra straps was missing. I went out an looked in the yard but didn't find. It must have gotten picked up in one of my bags of leaves. I guess I'll have to look for it when I dump the leaves at the town composting site.

Otherwise someone is going to find something unusual in their garden compost in a few years.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That gave me a chuckle. thanks for sharing it with us.

That was a close call but don?t think you are completely safe to underdress. Probably one of the first times I tried wearing some thigh high stockings, wouldn?t you know it. My wife put her hand on top of my leg while sitting next to me. Then the hand starts moving around and I was busted because she felt the elastic band. Talk about unlucky. That was a long time ago, and I am sure I was in the dog house for a while, or is that fog house.

Sandi

You just have to love a good wardrobe malfunction. It keeps you on your toes. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I have had a couple of incidents when wearing a cross-strapped bra. I normally don't go cross-strapped, as even if your brassiere has long enough straps it's quite difficult to get hooked up without any strap twisting.

Anyway, I was in a sleeveless top, so this was a way to keep my bra straps hidden. Suddenly there was a loud "twang" as my left bra strap gave way from my bra cup. Luckily I was able to stuff the offending strap into my bra band and continue with the support of only a single strap (I can't stay up for long in a totally strapless bra!).

The message is that the straps for multiway bras are HANDED! I've never seen this explained before.

That is, there is a LH and a RH strap with every bra. The bra strap hooks slide sideways into the pockets in the bra cup. If you use the wrong-handed strap, the tug of the strap as you move will tend to pull the hook out, giving an elastic wardrobe failure. With the correct strap, every movement snugs the hook in tighter.

They probably caught it on the security camera, watch for it on an up upcoming episode of Ridiculousness !

Try bending over and having one of your boobs fall out.

Fortunately I was at a party with a group of my girlfriends and they covered it up nicely.

When we got home they then took the mickey out of me completely.

The instructional class was a 101 ways to make your boobs fall out. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.