I am very much in a dadt situation with my wife, regarding my crossdressing despite her being supportive and encouraging years ago. Very rarely, I underdress, and today I had an opportunity to do so as we decided to go to town to do some shopping, it was raining, so raincoat required and the urge was so great. I wore a retro closed panty girdle with six suspenders over a pair of panties and a pair of black stockings, and a tight sports bra, covered in t shirt, jumper, jeans and anorak.Having finished shopping,
we decided to go for some pub lunch. Having ordered I decided to go to the loo to finely adjust undergarments (to make sure I wasn?t dreaming) Upon leaving and starting the long walk to our table, I felt a strange sensation on my right thigh, so i put my hand in my pocket to check everything was ok, and to my horror the back suspender was no longer there, and then I felt it slide down my leg and then exit my trouser leg onto the floor! I quickly retrieved the suspender and put it in my pocket and returned to our table where my wife was waiting. I looked all around me but no one seemed to have noticed my adventure. Roll on next opportunity!!