Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wondrous Diversity of Crossdressing

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryWoman View Post
    Despite these differences, we're bonded by the overarching similarities we share, most notably that we're all fascinated by our feminine sides. This bond is so strong that our differences don't divide and polarize us
    Beautiful!... I love this forum!

I remember lurking for over a year before finally joining. I remember just dying to join in on conversations, or sharing a small great moment that I couldn't share with my best friend. The day I finally took the plunge was the day I finally started to feel more complete. The advice I have received I believe it was sincere and I took it at face value. I have at times blown a few fuses and the same day regretting what I wrote just to go back and find someone already removed it. I couldn't believe when I posted that I wanted to go walk around in a quit commercial area and I got 100 responds telling me not to do that, it's dangerous and not to put myself in that situation. I never seen the danger till that day and I could guarantee that advice came from someone else bad experience. That day I seen the care, the experience from others that I was able to learn from, and most of all to share those great moments and those not so great moments but most of all a place to express myself and take the good and the bad that comes back at me. But I always respect what someone has to say. This site, maybe because of the moderators or just everyone here or both I believe it has given me a piece of mind, clarity and I could have not made the advances or confidence without all of you. I thank you all and this site.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-19-2022 at 08:48 PM.

Some good thoughts here. But really, I can't get past "CDNA". Cracks me up!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.