Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which one of your friends, co-workers, or family do you suspect is a crossdresser

Which one of your friends, co-workers, or family do you suspect is a crossdresser

Which one of your friends, co-workers, or family do you suspect is a cross-dresser and why?

I have a friend at work who shaves his arms and brought pictures from Halloween with him dressed as a woman and he looked too good not to be a civilian!

Platinum Member
    I am afraid that I have thus far managed to missed signs that might suggest that any family, friends or co-workers are cross dressers. Perhaps that says more about me that it does them.

My cousin had a stroke 5 years ago. His sister found a draw full of panties when checking out his flat. It appears he had taken them over the years from the laundry room in the basement of his apartment complex. She discreetly disposed of them. Told me about this . Never a word was said. I often wonder but we did not want to embarrass him.

I know my younger brother dabbled in it for a while since I introduced it to him. And he kept getting caught by Mom. Lol. So pretty sure he quit.

My cousin and I once visited a mutual friend, who was bed-ridden at the time. This friend told us an hilarious story concerning her cross-dressing son-in-law! My cousin was incredulous! I laughed at her reaction.

Little does she know ...

I was once told that 1 in 3 people are gay or ......

So, look to your left, look to your right.

It is is not them then it is you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I thot most CD's were straight, Natalie?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

None that I can think of.

I do think however that which is a roaring flame in us is at least a smoldering ember in many men.

I grew up in Baltimore in an environment where you have to put on a tough front in order not to become targeted. Once in high school I was with a friend and out of the blue he said, "I bet I would look just like a girl if I dressed up." I encouraged this train of thought and he quickly withdrew like a turtle retreating to its shell.

I can't come up with the first person I suspect is a CD. I am 99% certain a sales associate we dealt with when buying furniture is a M2F transgender. I would like to return by myself and ask because if I'm correct, she would be an excellent source of info about the local trans/CD community. However, if I'm incorrect it would be the rudest thing I could do. Hence, I won't be asking her.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    I have a friend at work who shaves his arms....
    Gulp! I did that for years (AND shaved my legs), all prior to dressing. Pretty sure I got put on the "potential CD" list by someone!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    I was once told that 1 in 3 people are gay....
    Gotta be a statistical anomaly, Natalie. Here it's only 1 in 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    ...he looked too good not to be a civilian!
    I don't recall reading that expression on here before but I love it.

I worked with a guy a while back who commented to me about how nice the shoes and fashion pantyhose were that this woman was wearing and that made me wonder if he might be a crossdresser. Most guys would comment on how sexy her legs looked; it's only crossdressers who pay attention to the finer details surely?
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Sandra, I'd have to agree; as a general rule, of the guys who make comments the vast majority of guys do not comment on fashion, but rather resort to objectifying the woman in question.

To the original question; I don't know of anyone of my acquaintance ever who might have been a crossdresser with the exception of a friend of mine in high school. We were on a boy scout campout. There was a (friendly) tussle among a bunch of us campers, and a pair of pantyhose was discovered in the jacket pocket of this friend of mine. He suffered considerable derision for it (which of course taught me to be even more secretive), but managed to dance around it by claiming he used the legs of them for kite tails. I'm not sure if anyone believed it, but the ridicule was eventually dropped and nothing seemed to change in how people behaved towards him.

There's a young fellow at work who, though I doubt he is, ought to be. He has terrific, shoulder length wavy brown hair and very feminine eyes along with a modest build. Absolutely no signs in posture, movement or body language. I could wish I had that foundation to build on.

Banned Read only
    I actually don't suspect a single person. I work in a heavily female environment, so firstly my potentials are already limited, and secondly, beards and ruggedness are a bit of an in thing for the type of person who works in my place.

I know that's stereotyping, because we do have people on this site that are "man in a dress" with a beard, but if we're talking about people we suspect, you would only suspect people who are clean shaven, overly pruned in the brows region etc.

I always look at the eyebrows, more often trimmed and shaped if a dresser, but obviously not all the time correct. I shave mine off almost and becuse people are used to seeing me this way it doesnt draw attention or comments.

Right. Unless there is an obvious tell of some sort you tend not to even be looking for such a thing. In all likelihood in all workplaces however there is someone else. Google estimates the percentage of crossdressers is between 2 and 10 percent - and of course as we all know there are varying degrees of crossdressing, so that percentage may even be higher.

Kris, i mentioned it in another thread, but if the number is 10%, then 1 out of 10 men. I worked in an office with about 30 men. I often played "Who is the Cross Dresser?" in my head!

I believe the number is higher than 10% as most men would not admit to it!
    Last edited by Pumped; 04-16-2022 at 06:35 PM.

One co-worker who had the sallow complexion of a heavy smoker and long, unwashed, blond hair. On a Monday morning, I noticed remnants of face powder on his cheek/neck area. My first thought was, 'dude, at least wash your hair'.
    Hugs, Terri

I was once told that 1 in 3 people are gay or ......

So, look to your left, look to your right.

It is is not them then it is you.

Aspiring Member
    i cant think of a single person who might be a cd

There's no one I know who I have any evidence to suspect that he's a CD, but statistically I know that I must know a couple anyway, so I sometimes wonder who it might be.
    I have a good friend who's dressed for Halloween (only once that I know of), so I wonder. A guy from work who's about as Good Ol' Boy as you can get once came to work and out of the blue told us that he had gotten his nipples pierced over the weekend, it seemed so out of character that I can't help wonder if he's ever a bearded MAID. And so on.

Of everyone I know I have the most tells. And perhaps strangely enough, no one has ever come out and asked me.

Visited a college friend maybe 10 years after graduation and wondered if the Victoria's Secret catalog that was in his mail that day came for the same reason it came to my bachelor pad.

Umm - of (real world) friends and family, I'll have to say "just one", but he was blatant (skirts in public, etc) and I haven't seen him in years.
    But - it's not something that I actively look for, or would notice unless it were obvious.

I have a co-worker who does drag, but it's no secret; he even did a drag performance for the talent show at our annual office Christmas party one year. Upper management wasn't into it though, and there hasn't been a talent show since.

Outside of my friends in our support group I'd say none.
    I can't really imagine any of them doing what I do. I'm sure they can't imagine me this way either and that's just fine.
    As for relatives, definitely none.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !