Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which one of your friends, co-workers, or family do you suspect is a crossdresser

Nobody currently. But I worked with a guy who routinely wore a top coat in the winter that had an elaborate fur color normally seen only on women's coats. It was sort of a standing joke around the water cooler.
    After several years he ended up getting fired (for business malpractice reasons), and I had the duty of collecting, among other things, his laptop when he left. What I found on it was that he had bookmarked several lingerie sites that catered to CDs.

One co-worker of mine has made it known that women?s medium shirts just ?fit better? . Of. Course the most macho a holes in the shop had to spread that around . An old friend of mine had a photo he was tagged in in which he was in drag. I asked him about it and he said they just went to a show . The photo ?mysteriously ? disappeared. If others I work with are on here and I don?t know, they probably say me because I sculpt my brows a bit, tend to wear designer jeans, have had red eye from scrubbing off liquid eyeliner, and sometimes know a bit too much about hair, fashion and makeup. Oh well
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I had one friend who commented, "I don't like pantyhose because they matt down my hair." Even though he seemed like a manly man, that statement alone put him in my "could be" box.

One of the male cafeteria workers at my job dressed up as a woman two years in a row. Even though he didn't look girly either time, it put him in my "probably" box.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I suspect all around me, but no takers yet. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    And he kept getting caught by Mom. Lol. So pretty sure he quit.
    Or got better at not being caught

SJ

I have a friend whose now ex wife told us years ago that his older sisters used to dress him up. No signs of it that I can spot.
    I have to say I was envious when I heard that
    Crissy

I can't think of a one that might be a CDer outside of our group in Atlanta. but then I am not actively looking. Since I am retired, I have no coworkers, and my family group is very small and most are females.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 04-19-2022 at 04:51 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

There is a guy at work who wears mascara. I've noticed it many times, I've even seen him rub his eyes and smudge it. Maybe he crossdresses, no idea.
    Julianna Frances