Thread: Helping her? benefits of dating/marrying a Crossdresser

Helping her? benefits of dating/marrying a Crossdresser

Forgive me if this thread is a duplicate one. I searched for past threads regarding the topic and found none, although considering the amount of topics discussed daily here it?s probably impossible this topics is new!

My wonder is how many of us saved/helped you wife or girlfriend on a trip or at home lending her some piece of clothes?

Do you think you help was taken at face value? Did that helped you relationship or understanding of your crossdressing?

The origin of this question is an ongoing trip with my girlfriend. We left our apartment yesterday to spend 3 days in a friends country house - a 90 minutes trip from home. When arriving at their place she told me she had forgot to pack any underwear. I gladly said she could wear mine since I had packed a stock for 2 weeks!!!

It making our weekend a lot more interesting! And for sure highlights the benefits to date/marry a crossdresser!!!

Gi.

Hi Gi:

Oh yes, there are many occasions when my wife shares something from my feminine closet, or my suitcase when we are traveling. We frequently travel as two girls.

The most often category of her request is make up, lip stick, perfume, purses and jewelry, especially necklaces. There have been times that she asked for some clothing of Teresa, but due to our size difference it has not been often. But, no matter what she asks for, it makes my day to have my dear sweet wife ask me for something from my Teresa wardrobe or make up bag.

I have a pretty strong fantasy that when I am Teresa, that we are girlfriends. So borrowing things back and forth seems like a very common things for girlfriends to do. It's just one of those little things that occasionally happens that brings our girl-to-girl relationship a little closer.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

It hasn't happened on a trip, but it has happened at home. My wife has taken a slip of mine that she likes and won't give it back, even though she rarely wears it I have others, so no worries. She does take a pair of pantyhose from time to time, though the last time was quite some time ago.

My wife has borrowed my make up and I felt like to her it wasn't a big deal, but for me it was a massive thing.

Aspiring Member
    im guessing for most couples dating a cd has more negatives than positive. for those who think otherwise, congratulations

Usually a slip or pantyhose is the borrowed item

My wife and I are close to the same size, and have very similar taste, so clothing wise we can (and do) share virtually everything except shoes.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Gi.

My wife and I are about the same size and yes we share clothes often. I love it when she does, shows her the advantage of being married to a CD.

Mostly she borrows my hose and sometimes my makeup when we're out (I keep a bag of makeup in the car) so when we're out I can put it on. I'm not out in my community (yet).

Usually pantyhose, I am well stocked��

My wife only borrows my male clothes. She likes my heavy flannel shirts for working outside and she borrows my socks because she says men's socks are always thicker than women's socks. She wouldn't be caught dead in any of my "girl" clothes.

Aspiring Member
    There may be benefits but my wife does not recognize any. Any hint that I may understand more than the average guy gets met harshly.

I thought about why this may be. Though I have few answers, one possibility that occurred to me is an exclusivity that many women, particularly those in my wife?s family, have about their domain. My wife and her Mum get along well except when they are living under the same roof for more than two days. Then they fight constantly. The same story applies for her and our daughter, her and her sister, her and any female relatives. They soon try to boss each other and that goes poorly. She can live in peace with men, any of her male relatives, but not with women. Psychologists call this Queen Bee behavior. The question that occurred to me is whether she sees me when en femme as another female in her domain. Does that tell me that I am passing, however slightly, but passing there is not doing me as much good as I would like? Passing also includes thought patterns, attitudes, and understanding.
    Last edited by abby054; 04-17-2022 at 11:14 AM.

Well, we each benefit with the style advice the other provides.
    Also there have been times when we've each done the other's makeup for an occasion and we do share clothing, especially tops, shoes and wigs. She has also borrowed stockings now and then as I certainly have the larger selection in that category.
    Oh, and just the other day she gave me 4 bras. She had ordered them and wasn't happy with the fit. She then offered them to me and I love them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I think it made us understand each other better.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This is a topic that resurfaces frequently. You can bet with little chances of losing that these little benefits are largely outweighted by the downsides for the average, not-into-crossdressing GG. If anything can be learned from their answers in these forums, most of them married a husband because they were looking for a husband not a girlfriend.

Shared lots of clothes over the years with my wife, although our styles are very different. If she needs something a little fancier she comes and sees me.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Platinum Member
    My wife will borrow graphic tee shirts from my extensive collection of Peanuts holiday tee shirts. Unfortunately, we wear the same size. I'd be more than happy to loan her any of my dresses. We have similar tastes as evident because she and I have the same exact dress.

My wife has borrowed slips and girdles.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I can't think of a single thing she has ever borrowed. I've offered a few times, but no dice.
    Then again - I don't have all that much, and I'm a different size anyway, so there IS that...

I gave my wife false eyelashes and new pantyhose once. She gives me her love and attention.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    This is a topic that resurfaces frequently. You can bet with little chances of losing that these little benefits are largely outweighted by the downsides for the average, not-into-crossdressing GG. If anything can be learned from their answers in these forums, most of them married a husband because they were looking for a husband not a girlfriend.
    Now Diane, it's not nice to blow up our pink cloud fantasies with such statements of truth.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    I can't think of a single thing she has ever borrowed. I've offered a few times, but no dice.
    Then again - I don't have all that much, and I'm a different size anyway, so there IS that...
    75% Ditto for me. Only difference is I have only offered once when I first got my 3 dresses from Amazon if she wanted to try them and she refused because she knew they wouldn’t fit properly.

It's great y'all share feminine items. My wife is smaller than me so the things she borrowed from me is makeup, jewelry, purses and my V.S. panties.

My wife is accepting of Brianna and is - I believe - working toward being more supportive. My being out to her is a relatively new development, so boundaries are still being established. At this time, dresses are really not approved and even very light make-up is iffy. Panties are OK every day, which I enjoy. She knows that I dearly love to shop for panties and when that particular fog blows in, I almost always buy panties for her as well. Although different sizes, we do have many matching pairs. We went grocery shopping and to lunch today wearing matching Cacique panties, so any step in the right direction is definite progress.

I dream of the day when she goes shopping and brings back a surprise for me.