Thread: Pay Attention

Pay Attention

Today I had some Home Alone time and use it not only to dress but to wash a few femme things as well. Two items, a skirt and blouse can't be tumble dried but fortunately today was lovely and sunny and our conservatory faces the sun most of the day. So I spread the two items out in there and within no time they're both nice and dry.

Gathering them up to take upstairs on the way I needed to go into another room so I just placed the skirt and blouse over the bottom of the handrail, and promptly forgot about them. A little later I got a call from the SO saying she'd forgotten something and could I bring it to her. It meant shortening my dressing time but hey I couldn't say no.

So I get changed and head off out. Having met up at her Mom's house I agreed to run her sister home while she went and did the weekly shop. I got back first and set about doing a little chore that needed doing. It was only after I walked past the stairs god knows how many times I suddenly spotted my clothes still hanging there. Now this could have had a totally different outcome but isn't it always those sort of things that catch us out. A moments lapse in concentration and it all unravels however thankfully not in this case.

I bet others have done something similar but did it turn out OK as well?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Helen, a stray hair from my wig cought me out once. I'm sure my wife should have been a detective with the police, lol

That's precisely why I try in one way or another to keep my wife somewhat up to date on my dressing. While she's not seen me with makeup on, she's aware I have makeup. I'm not sure if she knows I have a wig; but, if she found a hair from it and asked if I had a wig, I'd readily tell her I do. As to others, we're fortunate to be in a gated community and people can't simply drop in on us unannounced. When they get to the gate, if they are not on a list of expected visitors, we get a phone call from the guard. That would give us enough time to stash my stash of feminine things I keep in the guest bathroom - the only place someone would possibly see my things.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I have done the same after washing underwear but got away with it. I also hand washed underwear once in the bathroom sink ,dried and put them away. But had to find an explanation as to why the fabric softener was left upstairs.There are fine margins . I was rumbled when decorating after leaving clothes in a bag on top of the wardrobe.This resulted in their enforced disposal by my wife several years ago.

Can't say I've ever done that prior to coming out to my wife.
    I suppose my OCD won't allow for that. I was always too careful about putting things back exactly where they were and double checking everything. I think I'm more relaxed in that respect now, especially since all my things are in the open in our closet. That almost came back to bite when she showed off the size of the closet and one friend commented on how many shoes she had. Little did they know.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just the other day I left a knee high that had a run on my dresser, planning to dispose of it. Of course, I forgot. The next morning, I noticed it and quickly got rid of it. She either didn't notice or chose not to say anything. We are DADT, but I try not to put it in her face.

I left a lot of lingerie in a washing machine in a common flat once, I just said I was doing my girlfriends washing.

Yeah! Lots of raised eyebrows and teasing for a few weeks.

Then they saw my girlfriend. Yes she helped me dress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.