Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: You Might Be a Crossdresser If...

You'd rather have an evening in dressed than go to the pub or you can't wait to get home from a day out so you can get changed (I'm not an out & about CD'er)

You would rather watch a fashion show then a sporting event
    Crissy

You're in the grocery on a Saturday night with your wife, and she's fanning her coat because she's hot, and you say "Just take off the coat!", and she leans over and whispers "I can't, I didn't put on a bra!", and you try to tell her "It's fine, nobody will notice, they're too busy shopping to look!" and it's all you can do to resist offering to lend her yours.

You walk through a flea market, and the main thing you are looking for are gently used women's clothes.

Your favorite tv shows are reruns of "What Not to Wear" and "Say Yes to the Dress" and every night you watch "Wheel of Fortune" just to see what Vanna's wearing that night.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

You Might Be a Crossdresser If... you dress in women's clothes from head to toe, wear a pretty wig, skillfully apply make up, and don't forget to paint your nails.

Now that the answer is settled, enjoy it.

.. You look at your female colleagues and wonder Where she got those nice pants.

.. Wonder where the girl next to you on the bus had her nails done

Quote Originally Posted by Mtoffee View Post
    You have to purge your lingerie drawers to make room for more panties, stockings and pantyhose because there is just NOT ENOUGH room, (and you've just seen a whole lot of REALLY CUTE lingerie you have to buy!).
    AND use a netbag in the clothes-washer to separate your lingerie from your wifes!
    PS: she borrows MY boxer shorts from time to time and LIKES THEM!
    I have 2 lingerie drawers that are full. Guess its time to purge some mens clothing so I can start a third drawer. I handwash all of my lingerie.

Your best mate and his wife come for dinner and all you can think about all night is wearing the dress she has on

You wear a kilt but don't know what bagpipes are for

... you are repeating instructions using the phonetic alphabet for clarity and absentmindedly say "Tanga" instead of "Tango." (Maybe it's just a Freudian slip.)

... if you sometimes wear a vintage civil defense dosimeter as a fashion accessory. Dosimeter.jpg
    Last edited by Di; 04-16-2023 at 06:37 PM.
    I put on my big girl panties every day.

If you get dressed from head to toe in sexy lingerie when your wife is out...

Or when she is in

During spring cleaning, you ask your wife to save her old maternity clothing for you to try on that got pushed to the back of the closet.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

As soon as you get alone pull the blinds down so you can put on your favourite dress.

You Might Be a Crossdresser If...

Your wife recognizes that it's been to long since you had a girl day together. So she looks you in the eyes and says, "I want my special girlfriend to magically appear...today!"