Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presents today for my wife and myself.

Presents today for my wife and myself.

Hi relatively new member here, so not many of the girls may know me. Living in the UK, enjoying a welcome few days of nice weather after a long wet spell. So the first signs of spring could be on the way. So thoughts of the garden and tidying up after the winter came to mind, cut the grass did a bit of power washing on the garden walls. The wife had suggested recently the fence needed to be treated again, which she did last time, bless her. So out to the shops for paint ( sadly in male mode ), got the paint which was on offer so did well there. I thought to myself I'll treat her to a new paint brush so she can help treat the fence. Yes that's how we look after our wives' here, nothing but the best tools for them. Anyway back home with my purchases, an hour later she arrived home from the nail saloon. Kisses and the usual greetings of course, and I said " I bought you a present while out, close your eyes and hold out you hand" into which, I put the paint brush. She actually said thank you and found it really funny, knowing what it was for. But she then told me " I've got a present for you too, I ordered you a designer blouse and it has turned up today " It was absolutely beautiful, and fitted perfectly. Sheer black and very classy looking. I can't wait to wear it, probably at the weekend when I cook for us. Well I must be the luckiest person in the world to have such a wonderful wife and soulmate, who supports me 100% and has an amazing sense of humour. I tell her every day more than once that I love her.

regards Stephanie

You are indeed very lucky Stephanie.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

That sounds nice, you have a wonderful spouse. I kind of chucked because my wife jokes about us going to the home supply stores as a date. We actually enjoy doing some of the home improvement things together, but mine has never bought me a blouse. Haha.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    You're very lucky! Also, hi from a fellow South West UK'er

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    I was a South Wester up till 7yrs old. Weston on mud.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Perhaps you could get her something more personal after she finishes the fence
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You have a great wife and so does she

It's great your wife is so supporting. Don't ruin it by buying her a vacuum cleaner for a birthday/anniversary/Christmas present.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Stephanie,

Love it! How nice it is to have a supporting spouse. My wife and I get stuck in the tool section almost as much as the woman's section. Either place we have to make sure the other knows who we're buying it for.

Stephanie, That is a cute story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Cute story your wife is definitely a sweetheart that would be a dream come true for me. Treasure her!

You know how to go all out.

Stephanie, welcome to the Forums. What a great story. Thanks for sharing. I, too, have a totally supportive wife with whom I appreciate and also tell her daily. Even though I have enough of everything, she?ll hand me a package, feigning innocence, for which I can?t wait to open. It?s always fun.

Oh how I love to hear story's like yours. It's truly amazing when you have someone so understanding in your world. Sounds like a lovely blouse.

You got the best deal in respect of the gifts. If I bought my wife a fence brush , it would be used to hit me on my head.

Banned Read only
    You are definitely fortunate to have such an accepting wife. Envious I am. I would love to be able to spend an entire day a la June Cleaver of Leave It to Beaver, preparing lunch and an evening meal en femme.

PS: I hate fence maintenance. I best way I avoid it is cedar boards which acquire a beautiful uniform patina.

You are truly fortunate Stephanie.

Stephanie:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post that revealed what a wonderful relationship you have with your wife. It's so good to read of marriages and relationships that achieve the 100% support of their CD partners. Having a sense of humor in it all just reveals the high level of comfort and acceptance between you both.

Thanks,

Teresa
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 05-10-2023 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Shortened to reduce the chances of breaking rules and being edited.

Firstly I would like to thank all of the girls that replied to my post " Presents today for my wife and myself ".
    An update. She was very pleased when she started the work with the quality of the brush, including the loading and the final finish. She did about 5 hours work and enjoyed it in the pleasant spring weather and was pleased with her progress. But drizzly damp weather today has brought our work to a stop today, and will tomorrow, but wants to continue from Friday lol. I will add that I was working all day too and not sat in a dress watching ( but wishing I could have worked in my female clothes ). We are overlooked by the neighbours. So due to the weather today I took her out in town for a nice lunch with the family which she really enjoyed. Laughter has always been a big part of our relationship and never a day goes past that we do not laugh at each other. We were not a young couple when we met over 20 years ago, but on the second day of our meeting I remember being sat next to her laughing and thinking this is the person I want to spent the rest of my life with. And I did. Humour does help you get though life's struggles as we have had more than our share of hurdles to climb, but I know other couples have had it harder than us, as we still have each other. Well enough of the serious stuff, lets talk about girly clothes.
    As I said I hope to wear the blouse this Saturday evening, probably with a nice skirt, stockings and heels. But the wife has said we should look for a smart pair of narrow trousers to go with it. What we call a cigarette cut in the UK, but cut just above the ankle. So that's to add to the next shopping trip. Hopefully get a few photos at the weekend too, so will have a go at posting them soon.
    One of the nice replies I received was from Teresa.Smith.VA who also has a wonderful supportive wife and suggested a possible "Luckiest Person In The World Club."
    If it does break any of the group rules. As I am new here I don't know, but sounds really good. Like him the last thing I would want to do is brag. But yes I do believe it would or could help wives to understand what could be achieved in a relationship. At least I believe we could do it by starting a thread first to see if there is interest. I think that would be a good start and within group rules, I should think. I would be very pleased to hear your views too.
    Thank you again to all the girls that replied it was very kind of you to take the time.

regards Stephanie

There is nothing better I would like for your wife to have a conversation with my wife.

I for one would love to hear from those of you in the very select "Luckiest Person In the World Club"!. There is sooo much negativity in the threads ( not intentional, just factual) regarding spousal rejection or tepid spousal resignation that to hear stories of openness and sharing in a relationship would be absolute sun on flower for me. Thank you for the idea!

What can you buy indeed to the wife who has everything (even a CD hubby)

Beano980

You said, "I for one would love to hear from those of you in the very select "Luckiest Person In the World Club"!

I am thinking about starting a thread that asks that question. Who thinks they are in the category of "Luckiest Person In the World Club". What do you think? I am hesitating a little because I dont want to be perceived as a bragger.

What say you?

That just so awesome Stephanie. Good on ya both! I miss that very much.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene Robertson View Post
    Hi Stephanie,

Love it! How nice it is to have a supporting spouse. My wife and I get stuck in the tool section almost as much as the woman's section. Either place we have to make sure the other knows who we're buying it for.
    Now that mad me chuckle!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa.Smith.VA View Post
    Beano980

You said, "I for one would love to hear from those of you in the very select "Luckiest Person In the World Club"!

I am thinking about starting a thread that asks that question. Who thinks they are in the category of "Luckiest Person In the World Club". What do you think? I am hesitating a little because I dont want to be perceived as a bragger.

What say you?
    I like it. I considered myself in that group. So many posts on how to break it to wife, husband, partner or spouse. When and how and all sorts of etc… A thread that is examples of positive accepting and encouraging environments and relationships might be helpful.
    Last edited by Denise C; 04-23-2023 at 05:55 PM.

Congratulations Stephanie, for you both. It?s fantastic to have someone by your side that supports you unconditionally.

I think the ?luck? thread is a great idea Teresa. I believe positive examples can help us to reflect, to grow and its always inspirational. It brings me a lot of joy to read about great relationships!

Count on me Teresa! Thanks for the idea!