Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: You Might Be a Crossdresser If...

You hesitate to buy more bras/panties because your underwear drawers are full.

You're so right, BaliGirl. Lane Bryant had panties on sale recently at 10 for $35 and - alas - I had no room to hold more.
    I put on my big girl panties every day.

You write a second real letter to Santa wishing for bras, panties & delicates counteracting the original which had slippers, socks & a scarf.

... If you see a post about "Nylons missing in stores" and your first thought is "I didn't take them."

If you borrow a needle and black thread from your wife's sewing supplies to repair a hole in your fishnets. Ask me how I know.

Your wife reminds you the HVAC serviceman is coming to do the semi-annual system check and you might want to change out of your nightgown and get dressed (in drab).
    Last edited by Heather76; 12-07-2022 at 12:14 AM.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    When your wife does your laundry, folds the items, and place in the drawers where they belong.
    And when you have no male underwear any more.0

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    If you borrow a needle and black thread from your wife's sewing supplies to repair a hole in your fishnets. Ask me how I know.

Your wife reminds you the HVAC serviceman is coming to do the semi-annual system check and you might want to change out of your nightgown and get dressed (in drab).
    I simply put on a dress when the weather is warm. No trousers (pants) for me in summer. And that goes even when I go to church. I don't care if visitors see me wearing a dress.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

You see BaliGirl's avatar before you see her name and recognize the bra as made by Bali.
    I'm just trying to find a decent melody
    A song that I can sing in my own company

U2

You're in two minds about the arrival of winter: he hates the thought of having to cover up on his bike rides; she welcomes the chance to shave her legs.

You might be a crossdresser if you crossdress.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

If, after just two months of crossdressing, you have to move your male clothes to another bedroom because of how many dresses, nightgowns and tops you have in your bedroom closet. Also if you have enough bikini panties to wear a different pair every day for two months but only enough male underwaer to wear for 5 days.
    Last edited by Diane P; 03-18-2023 at 04:08 PM.

If you have a Wacoal account in your own name.
    Oops guilty!
    Crissy

Well said, lol. Don't forget the shoes!

Rachael

You might be a married CD'r if you haven't personally bought male underwear in 50 years.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire M View Post
    ... you can scroll through this thread and have really search to find a post that DOESN'T apply to you!!!

(OMG ... guilty as charged!!!!)
    Truth!!!

If you have bought a dressmaker's tape just to measure your bust size.....

Mine has got me from a B to a C then a D and I am hoping for a 36 E!

I didn't believe it when tape said I could fill a D cup, but I ordered the bras and with a suffocating band, full underwire & tight straps, I just filled them. Three months later, easy-peasy.

You don't notice the pretty lady, though you are envious of her shoes.

Your wife borrows your favorite dress (happened last night, and insisted that I tell here she looks better in it).

Your wife usesyou as her fashion consultant, followed by job offers from the women's only clothing store.

Quote Originally Posted by BaliGirl View Post
    You hesitate to buy more bras/panties because your underwear drawers are full.
    You have to purge your lingerie drawers to make room for more panties, stockings and pantyhose because there is just NOT ENOUGH room, (and you've just seen a whole lot of REALLY CUTE lingerie you have to buy!).
    AND use a netbag in the clothes-washer to separate your lingerie from your wifes!
    PS: she borrows MY boxer shorts from time to time and LIKES THEM!

when you comment to your wife how pretty those new set of earrings look on her and then later ask to borrow them.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    When you compliment a co worker's outfit (or some part of it) and you DON'T get reported to HR because she knows it was simply just a compliment. She probably even mentions where she got it. Lol

When your first reading choices are Talbots, Soft Surroundings, Hanes, Vanity Fair, etc. Also when you go on line to Amazon, you type in Lingerie.

I could not help myself coming up with more. These cover a wide range of my crossdressing life

...when you and your SO place a large order from a skin care/makeup company, and you both cannot wait to open the package to see what free gifts were included.
    ...when you ask your SO if you can go shopping with her because she is heading to TG/CD friendly stores such as torrid or lane bryant.
    ...As a teenager while fully/partially dressed, your panic room was the closest bathroom whenever you unexpectedly heard the garage or front door open.
    ...You sometimes worry that your pets will briefly go into stranger danger mode after you come out of the bathroom or closet fully dressed.
    ...when you sometimes look at a meal and wonder how many calories are in it and will it push me into the next dress size.
    ...your first experience buying and trying on feminine cloths in public felt both terrifying and euphoric.
    ...Cranking the AC when dressing because you do not want to sweat having on 4 layers of undergarments just trying to get somewhat of an hourglass figure.
    ...your SO is going to the nail salon to get acrylic's put on and you find yourself discussing nail shape and color with her. Not to mention you are secretly incredibly jealous!
    ...worried for the first time in the summer wearing shorts that your leg hair has not fully grown in and your cis friends may notice.
    ...As a teenager when your older sisters want to use your closet as overflow for cloths. You are secretly not mad at the idea and let them fill your closet. You even remove some of your drab cloths to make more room

When you pass a pretty girl on the street and instead of hawking at her, you imagine if you were wearing that outfit how would it feel or would you want hair or nails like her or make up inspo

When you're shopping in the store or supermarket and just have to go by the lingerie section to check out new arrivals

If you are more attracted to a girl wearing a long floral print dress than one wearing short shorts