Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What has your SO borrowed

What has your SO borrowed

My wife doesn't want to see Karen dressed even though she says she doesn't care what I wear. She has expressed displeasure at my dressing en-femme a number of times. She doesn't like my long hair. But doesn't object to seeing Karen's panties and bras in the laundry.

I was therefore pretty surprised when she asked if she could look at my girdles and wear one to my daughters wedding !! (She picked a black one with boning.)

What women's clothing has your significant other borrowed from you??

Gold Member
    I always had a supply of Pantyhose on hand. My wife would ask me If I could spare a pr.

My wife borrowed a white slip 6 or 7 years ago, and I still haven't gotten it back.

I just went out and bought a new one.

We share pantyhose. That is about all that we can! I buy "Q" sized Leggs and she doesn't like tight pantyhose so I noticed mine were going missing.
    She is tiny so I never thought but I found out she was digging through my clothing and "stealing" my pantyhose!

In the past it has usally been pantyhose. A few weeks a ago she got a last minute invitation and she put on a few pound during Covid so she asked if she could rummage threw my closet. I watched her walk out the door and the only thing she was wearing that was hers was her panties. It was a very flattering moment and being called a life saver was the best part.

Like most here, my wife has on occasion needed a pair of my pantyhose. It's not all that common though. She has a pretty good supply herself.

Like Happilymarriedguy, she took one of my slips some years ago. It is a really pretty one. She won't give it back

We were on vacation a few years ago and my wife did not pack enough panties, we are close in size so she asked if she could borrow one. I always have extras plus mine are nylon not cotton for the most part.
    She did buy a few nylon ones after that
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 04-19-2022 at 08:49 PM.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    …mine are nylon not cotton for the most part..
    According to my late wife, cotton is much healthier for a woman but I very much prefer the nylon also.

We're close in size, so all of my dresses and skirts will fit, and vice versa. She has asked to borrow my black/gray one I pictured here a while ago, she hasn't yet, but I know she will when the opportunity arises. I will be borrowing one of hers for a pic. I'll let you know which one it is when I do it.

Lol. Lots. Once she asked me if I had any hose she could use. I replied "hose or stockings?" Her "hose". Me "day sheer, control top, sandal toe, shaper?"... her... "day sheer I guess". Me "okay, suntan, black, coffee, honey, lace, patterned......" her "JUST LOAN ME A PAIR THAT WILL GO WITH MY PURPLE DRESS DAMMIT!" ME... "Your wearing that?" Things get foggy after this.......

Like most here, pantyhose, or in uk tights. She is two or three sizes smaller than me, but she has borrowed handbags and jewellry on many occasions.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Ditto on the Hose & Stockings. Dresses, tops & Jewelry mostly but we share the closet so anything is open to both of us.

Years ago my wife and I shared a single panty drawer. There was a brand we both liked so we just bought enough for both of us. As time went by, I gravitated toward fancier panties than she prefers, so we now maintain separate supplies. Of more import is a kilt I bought several years ago that she appropriated quite quickly and I only get to see when she wears it to work.
    So many new things to learn

My wife appropriated a shrug one time that has since become a permanent part of her wardrobe and she also borrowed a jacket to wear for an employee photo day at work but I got that back.

My wife has borrowed dresses and tops from my closet. I've bought new dresses, that she has worn before I had the chance.

My wife has borrowed pretty much everything. If she likes it and it fits, she'll wear it. If she really likes it, it becomes hers.

NOTHING

We aren't close to the same sizes in anything.

My wife once borrowed a skirt from me to wear on a job interview. She got the job.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Panties, Pantyhose, nightgowns.

Gee, let's see.
    She's borrowed makeup, jewelry, stockings, shoes, wigs, coats and purses.
    I suppose that's enough LOL.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

From the looks of things, turnabout is fair play.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

My wife would commonly borrow tops and dresses
    Never to be returned. One top she took went with me a dress I have. I never did get that one back. Really aggravated me. I liked that set.

And then there was the time she took my favorite swimsuit and gave it to her mother. Grrrrrrrrr

Not borrowing if it never returns
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

In other threads, there is talk lamenting that GG's no longer wearing pantyhose.

Funny that so many of the SO's have borrowed pantyhose. Was this a long time ago?
    Last edited by char GG; 04-20-2022 at 09:58 AM.

Very good point Char.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My wife took three of my dresses on a recent cruise