Thread: Continuing to evolve

Continuing to evolve

As I previously noted I?ve become more comfortable going out in public in feminine clothing. Nothing too extreme; Jean leggings, flats, sometimes nails. I?m going to a doctors appointment in a few days. My first time. I?ve also begun wearing leggings to work. I never thought even 6 moths ago I would be doing this.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It's amazing how far we go into places we never thought we'd reach. Sometimes it's better to be a little clueless about the future. It might scare us too much.

Angela,

I know the feeling. I now absolutely love going out in public en femme but 6 months ago I could have never imagined doing it. As many have told me, it does get addictive.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Platinum Member
    I am glad to hear that you are growing more comfortable. Hope you continue to do so.

I definitely agree! The most frightening, and at the same time exciting, aspect about this is the way it moves you forward. I try to keep a sense of control over it. But, that sometimes feels like a 24/7 job! My wife sees it, and I know it frightens her. I say and do everything I can to try to put her mind at ease. To let her know that the man she married is still there. But I won?t lie to her, and tell her that I know what the next step will look like. That is what sent me here. It feels reassuring to know that we are not alone!

You've never been to a doctor before?

I envy you, We recently moved from a south east USA metro area to a western rural area.
    B-4 the move I ventured out to the mall a few times, even attended a Sephora event that I totally LOVED....
    Still now living in a rural area I fear being found out.......
    B-4 the move I happened to connect up with some one living in this community. But as I moved they ghosted me.
    Apparently the fear of being outed in a rural environment exceeded.......
    Well let me start over, when I found that CD member they had expressed their desire to find others that enjoyed....
    But as I progressed to my move, they voiced a concern that to be outed would destroy their life in this area....
    Sorry if this is off the topic, Still the desire to be accepted in the area you live is often morphed by the area you are in...
    California IMO is a far more accepting area than......... Most anyplace.......
    Still if you happen to be in a area that is not open to, well much outside the norm, then your fear is to be expected......
    If I had the guts of my conviction, then tomorrow I would head out in heels, pantyhose, miniskirt, etc etc etc....
    BUT in this area, I fear I would be burned at the stake............................................. .......
    OK, back on topic, live & do as best as you can while keeping in mind that the place you go to sleep in needs to be accepting of your choices when you wake up.

Well Done.. you have taken an important step ... hope you do more

Good for you Angela1954, isn't the feeling of freedom wonderful? Enjoy honey 💋💋