Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What has your SO borrowed

False eyelashes and some makeup.

My glue on nails, a jacket, slacks, and night gown
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    Shapewear , hose, panties, a jean skirt, night gowns and leggings. We often share lipstick. She's loaned me panties, given me tops, skirts and dresses she either didn't like or want anymore.

Karen, my wife has worn my slips from time to time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Not a wife/SO, but a GG friend who knows about Wendy. She was walking home one evening and got caught in a storm near my place, so stopped in to dry-off and get warm. She was absolutely soaked, so I lent her a pair of jeans, panties and a top to wear home. She was very grateful, and returned them next time she visited.

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    In other threads, there is talk lamenting that GG's no longer wearing pantyhose.

Funny that so many of the SO's have borrowed pantyhose. Was this a long time ago?
    I guess that this is further testament to how rarely women wear pantyhose nowadays. If an occasion calls for hosiery, most GGs don't own a single pair. Rather than running to the store, they likely know that their SO has several pairs on hand.

My wife and I are definitely not the same size. I?m 6?4? and 200 pounds, I can get away with a size 16 US, and I wear size 15 womens shoes. My wife is about 5?5? and 130 pounds, she wears anything between a 0 and 4 dress size with size 7.5 shoes. We can?t share much beyond hairstyle products, some cosmetics and jewelry. The one item of clothing she borrowed was a big fluffy crinoline, she needed to pin it smaller so it fit her without falling off.
    Rebecca Bas

Reality Check
    My wife borrowed a blouse of mine once. I was proud, but I was worried that someone would complement her on it, and she would say "Oh it's Homer's."
    Krisi

I love it when my spouse borrows my femme stuff. Tights, shoes, handbag and some makeup. I can’t think of anything else at the moment, but she’s welcome to it all!

my wife has borrowed my stilettos

Mine has never borrowed anything from me, but she's outright stolen many a top. It's all good, I get first dibs on all her hand-me-downs, sometimes including something she stole from me years ago.

My daughter once asked my wife if she could borrow a maxi skirt. My wife didn't have one my daughter liked, so my wife showed her MY maxi's. My daughter took one and returned it a month or so later. She's also threatened to borrow my mini skirts, but that hasn't happened yet (that I know of).

I have a boyfriend, he hasn't asked to borrow anything yet lol!

One time my wife and I were getting ready to go to a wedding. She was beside herself because her panty lines were visible through her dress. She even considered going without panties. I told her that I had some cheeky panties that might not be visible through her dress. She ended up wearing them. Also she has borrowed bathing suits from me on a few occasions. She has since lost 75 lb and does not fit into mine anymore though.

She doesn't borrow any of my stuff .... male or female
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

@ Kimmy p .............

My grand daughter was visiting getting dressed for a night out and had a bra strap break, she borrowed one of mine - said it fit perfect, I told her to keep it ...........................Debra
    Last edited by Debra Russell; 04-29-2022 at 11:21 AM.

My (then) wife needed a half slip and borrowed mine because she didn't have one. At the end of the day, she told me she laughingly started to tell one of her co-workers that she didn't have one and had to borrow mine, but then caught herself and didn't finish the thought. She also borrowed one of my lipsticks and I never got it back.

My wife has taken several pair of panties, but I think mostly by accident.

Not "borrowed", but some of my panties keep ending up in her drawer ....she thinks they are hers, but they are not!
    Julianna Frances

Aspiring Member
    I had the same with my first wife. She was fully accepting of me wearing panties, so it was ok for me to put them in the wash basket. Then after washing, they would mysteriously disappear, only to turn up in HER underwear drawer.
    When I challenged her on it, she said that it was by mistake. I guess it was by mistake that she ended up wearing them, too!
    So from then on, if I needed clean panties, I'd go to her drawer and take a pair, whether they were mine or hers.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-01-2022 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post just before yours

Panty hose and shoes. Yes, our feet are actually the same size.
    Joni

My wife and my styles are on 2 completely separate pages in the fashion book, but there have been a couple of times where she needed something a bit fancier and borrowed a blouse of mine, and of course if she needs a bra she knows where mine are.

We have on occasion traded clothes, for instance, she bought a really nice maxi dress but turns out it was way too long on her, I traded for a shorter lace dress I bought that I really didn't like.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Panties. Not exactly "borrowed," since we wear different sizes. However, we have a number of pairs with matching colors and designs, so the prospect of mis-filing in the wrong panty drawer is a real thing. I have to look very closely at each pair after doing laundry, which is not a bad thing.

My jewellery gets borrowed a lot.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife often borrows and/or appropriates my male clothes. But, this weekend she borrowed my favorite summer dress for a concert! That was fun.

Dana

A few years back, I went to a Halloween party as a go go dancer. Boots hose the whole get-up. The next year my Daughter wanted to borrow the entire outfit. Have to admit, she made a better go go dancer than I did.