Thread: I will always come back

I will always come back

Recently i tried to return to my male personification. I was very successful for five months. I really thought the "pink fog" had left so I made the mistake of purging my collection of wonderful female items. One morning I woke up, and searched high and low for just one item of my crossdressing life to satisfy a burning desire to once again, touch the reality, of what I have been most of my adult life. Immediately I went on the Internet and ordered, panties, stockings, a bra and a baby doll night shirt. I then went to the local market picking up, mascara, lipstick and eyeliner. I searched my late wife's closet and found some sweaters and blouses that would fit me. At this time ,as it has happened to me before, I once again realized, you can never leave your place in the feminine life that has really become one of the integral parts of your personality. It will always be there throughout your whole life. Just a little warning to my sisters, in this interesting and satisfying world, never purge those valuable items. It is very costly to replenish your wardrobe and accessories.

Thanks for the warning based upon your real life experience. It confirms what so many have said which is why, as a newcomer to this part of my life, I don't try to hide it and won't try to stop CDing.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

A good PSA as to why one should never purge. I've gotta be honest though, from my point of view as a relative newcomer to this sport, I can't imagine why anyone would want to purge!

I think people purge due to a feeling of guilt.

I say this as I am shopping again on ThredUp.

It can be guilt as has been many times in my case over many years. It can also be enforced after being given an ultimatum. This also has been the case in my recent experience.

Natalie and Debbie - I think both of you are right - it's the guilt or an ultimatum in many if not most cases. I guess this is another thing I escaped as I came to crossdressing actively not long ago. I have experienced no guilt at all, and although I was worried about my wife's reaction, she was supportive and all is good. My frame of reference is different than most, and I consider myself lucky. I must be living right after all.
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 04-20-2022 at 09:44 PM.

Whenever the urge to purge strikes, I have learned to pack everything in a suitcase and stack it in the top of my cupboard.

Well you would think I would have known better , but I'm now thing of restocking

I have purged three times in my life never again it's part of me 🤗

In the pre internet days of the late 1970?s, I had no information on crossdressing and purged my small collection a few times. It was guilt that I was doing something wrong.

Well you have learned your lesson LOLOL

I purged 1 time. Never again.

Purging is one of the worst things us Crossdressers can do. It it not only guilt but shame and disgust also, an absolutely terrible thing to go through. Those that have not done it are lucky and hopefully this site saves many potential purges.
    Just never ever do it, you will be sorry.
    Crissy

Marcie, like almost everyone who indulges in these pleasures of dressing and wearing female clothes, especially lingerie, purging is not the answer. If the urge to purge, hits...never never purge! Just pack your lovely things up and store them. The cost of replacing these items is huge and gets more expensive, provided you are able to find what you previously owned.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Marcie , I hope that you have learned your lesson.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

One up-side to purging - getting to go shopping for new things!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

We can only be what we are.

Throughout my long life I've been in your situation more times than I care to admit.
    The times when guilt and shame would overcome me and I would take all my lovely possessions to the donation bin, swearing Never Again. Sometimes days, sometimes months or years later the flood gates would open and I would rush out to purchase "just one pair of panties" or stockings, or shoes or whatever I felt would soothe me. Finally I accepted who I am. Finally I realized this is a part of me I can't deny any more than I can deny being right handed, or brown eyed.
    Now my lovely wardrobe and I exist in peace. Never again to part in that way.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !