Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last night was the night I have been waiting for

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    It took her about 3 minutes to stop seeing her husband dressed as a woman and start seeing a woman that was a real old friend.
    Amazing, Natalie. Huge props to you for attaining that penultimate goal. The marriage is intact AND the friendship is intact. It just doesn't get any better than that.

That's wonderful Natalie, very happy for you!

That sounds pretty wonderful for you and good for you for communicating with your wife about things.
    Now don't be surprised the day all this acceptance becomes the huge elephant in the room and she does a complete 180.
    We have seen that plenty of times on this board.

Wow Natalie. I hope to some day be where you are. My wife and I are just starting this journey. She has been a DADT ever since I was forced to come out to her. But this weekend she bought us matching in design sleeveless cotton pocket dresses and called them nightgowns. So I spent the weekend in this dress. At the end of the day we laid on the bed and she asked me if this quelled my need to dress for the weekend. I told her it helped. But in my mind Jade was screaming to come out. I so badly wanted to pull out the LRD and heels. But the wife doesn't want to see Jade. So I will take this weekend as a positive that at least she is thinking about me and the pink fog. And hope that the future is still bright that she and Jade may some day be able to interact.

I hope that day comes Jade.

Congrats Natalie. You seem to have slowed down this freight train of yours. I hope you two walk this fine line together and find a compromise where both can find happiness and fulfillment.

That's great I could feel the excitement how your explaining it. It must feel great to have that monkey off your shoulder and just feel more free. It sounds like you had a great evening and hopefully you will be sharing many more positive stories.