Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last night was the night I have been waiting for

Last night was the night I have been waiting for

I did it. Actually we did it.

Last night I was able to get fully dressed as Natalie and cook a great dinner, have wine, walk around our yard, watch some TV.

I wore my black with white polka dot dress. Later I changes to my black and white lowcut cleavage showing dress. After that a long silk nightgown for sleeping.

It was surreal for me at first to be fully Natalie and walk out of my bathroom and stand in front of my wife and ask her what she thought. Then I walk over to spray myself with her perfume.

It took her about 3 minutes to stop seeing her husband dressed as a woman and start seeing a woman that was a real old friend. She did comment that I looked better than my youngest sister. That was quite a compliment.

I bet it will not be long before we go out for dinner together. Maybe invite the girls to join us.

So now when I dress during the week and I am feeling extra cute or very feminine I will not have to stop at 4 pm and put Natalie away. This is not to say that I am changing my life and living more time as Natalie. It just means that now I feel seen and accepted by the person I love the most in the world. And that is something I will always be super happy about.

Natalie

This is huge for you Natalie...big congrats! No matter how often Natalie appears, how wonderful to be accepted fully and be able to present Natalie fully without concern fear or guilt. How wonderful!

Good for you Natalie.
    It's wonderful being able to share yourself with your spouse in every way.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Always nice to read posts of wives accepting the totality of their husbands. You have come a long way over the last two years. Hope you maintain some balance in your life and do not overwhelm your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    I did it. Actually we did it.

Last night I was able to get fully dressed as Natalie and cook a great dinner, have wine, walk around our yard, watch some TV.

Natalie
    Congratulations on being able to enjoy some time as Natalie, being able to feel cute and feminine, with signs of being accepted by the person you love the most.

Now, to what do you attribute this wonderful development?

I'm sure there are many who will welcome what ever advice you have that led to this experience that so many of our readers dream of experiencing.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Platinum Member
    What a wonderful experience. I am so impressed that you and your wife have been able to share this.

I am excited for you. I haven’t been on here for too long, but judging by Stephanie’s comment of 2 years, could you briefly describe the stages your wife went through over that time and how/why she progressed and as Teresa asked, what caused the final breakthrough?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Wonderful, Natalie!

Now, we have questions: How did this miracle happen?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Brilliant Natalie. Dreams do come true.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Congratulations to both you ad your wife! It's so nice to be able to just be yourself with you wife. Looking forward to hearing more.

Congrats on a BIG breakthrough.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Slowly. She knew I dressed during the day sometime.
    We discuss clothes.
    I asked If I could dress tonight. For me not for her.
    She said ok. It took 2 years of NO pressure. We would go months of no talking about it.
    I am super lucky to get here. I will not blow it.

Natalie, I am near speechless. This is just... oh wow, I am so happy for you!

Natalie, that's fantastic and something I can only dream of. You mentioned it having taken two years of very slow progress to get to this stage. I do NOT want to pour water on this AT ALL but are you sure your wife would be happy seeing Natalie every time she comes home? That's quite a biggie for both of you, isn't it? I'm sure you'll discuss it, and I'd love to hear how that goes.

Congratulations and hugs..
    .Julia

Banned Read only
    That's so wonderful for you, and amazing to have such an accepting partner. I dream of this sort of acceptance within my own four walls.

Sounds like a great at home visit between girl friends

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa.Smith.VA View Post
    I'm sure there are many who will welcome what ever advice you have that led to this experience that so many of our readers dream of experiencing.
    I've found that slowly wearing them down will eventually yield favourable results.

(for those who can't tell: this is a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Julia1984 View Post
    Natalie, that's fantastic and something I can only dream of. You mentioned it having taken two years of very slow progress to get to this stage. I do NOT want to pour water on this AT ALL but are you sure your wife would be happy seeing Natalie every time she comes home? That's quite a biggie for both of you, isn't it? I'm sure you'll discuss it, and I'd love to hear how that goes.

Congratulations and hugs..
    .Julia
    Even I do not want to see Natalie every day. So, that is not an issue. Maybe Natalie will come out a few times a month. I do not have the desire to Trans, I am a crossdresser that loves to dress 3x a week. And I go out shopping on occasion.
    My wife does not know that I have left the house. But I hope in the near future we will go out together.

For me, this is a fantasy, not even a dream. I know it won;t happen in my lifetime. My wife has slowly come around to tolerating, but not accepting, Steffi. Given the rate of change of her acceptance and the expected number of years of my life remaining, it won't happen or me. Trust me; I've done the math.

That doesn't mean that I can't still have fun on my own, without her acceptance!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Congratulations to both you and your wife! I know it was a major breakthrough for you both. As others have said, Take it easy and don't overwhelm your wife or she might flip into a DADT or worse mode.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 04-24-2022 at 03:13 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Natalie, That is great. Enjoy your time with your old friend.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    It's great that your wife seems to accept your crossdressing. Be aware though, it's possible that this will change. Don't push it too far and too fast. And try to find a way to make it fun for her as well.
    Krisi

I am not foolish enough to think this that what we have is acceptance. What we have is a acknowledgment that I dress a few times a week. And a Permission to do it in front of her once in a while.

I will not go crazy and say the gloves are off and I can dress at home every day. But for special occasions I can break out a party dress. Which I have a few in my closet.
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 04-25-2022 at 04:44 PM.

So happy for you Natalie. Quite a journey getting here. Love the "real old friend" touch. Hope you all grow older together.

Natalie, that's wonderful news! So happy for you!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!