Thread: Snippets of a conversation, so many thoughts in my mind

Snippets of a conversation, so many thoughts in my mind

This morning I was walking into a bakery to pick up some items. They have tables out front and as I am walking up I see two guys sitting and talking. One rather plain looking short hair, white shirt glasses, the other probably early 20's longer black hair, stylish jacket legs tightly crossed with one ankle behind the leg. Conversation I hear the short haired man to younger long haired man, "So have you ever had a manicure and a pedicure?" I so wanted to stop and hear that answer. Then my mind raced to wishing I was the young long haired guy starting my journey if that even was what it was about.

I checked them out again on my way out, it of course could have been anything but I seem at times to be on the lookout for sisters.

Tiffany

Sometimes it can be fun to surreptitiously listen in on a conversation, without apparently listening. Too bad you weren't sitting at the next table over!

It?s amazing how a snippet of a conversation or a glimpse of something can make one?s mind wonder - and I think correctly perceive what is going on. I have only experienced something like that once, 30 years ago or more. A chance observation that was less than 2 minutes total, but I have thought about that woman many times over the years and speculated about what those two were really doing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U sound jealous, Tiff? If u want to try those things, too, just go out and do it!

Then, tell those of us that have never tried them what it's like!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-25-2022 at 12:32 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I delivered mail eons ago, one delivery point was a small shopping mall. As I was stuffing my bag with mail, I noticed two woman walking nearby. One was tall and thin and the other short and chunky. I couldn?t see their faces well but their body shapes looked male.

Y'all can get mani pedis if you want. I still remember my first. I was working at a job about 30 miles away, and the traffic was well known for being heavy erratically. My boss would occasionally get into a talking mood keeping us way after normal work hours. Two great built-in excuses for coming home late.

I looked for nail salons that were far from both work and home where I wouldn't be seen by anyone from home or work. I checked out the locations using Google street maps to see how visible the salons were from the street. The I did some on-site recon to make sure that the salon didn't have a picture window to the street where people walking by could see me. I also check out parking to see if I could park with a short walk to my car. Then, I planned it out like a military operation, including infilt, the mission (pedi) and exfilt. I even brought my own color polish for the mission so I didn't have to go through the job of selecting a color on-site. I got my appointment at the end of their day to minimize encountering other customers.

This mission was going great until I caught a dose of fear and my foot started shaking so much that the nail tech couldn't apply nail polish. I had to do some relaxing yoga breathing to calm down. There was also a mom their with her young daughter. I couldn't see where they were, but I could hear there voices.

All in all, the mission was a complete success. All the fear was a big waste of my energy.

The next day, I'm in the shower and I look down at my feet. I see (my) polished red toenails. I wonder who is in the shower with me with their toenails painted red. Then I think, "Oh, that's just me. Very cool."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Tiffany, What was the answer?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I can only imagine as I had to keep walking in the door. My head says yes as there was an at least metrosexual quality to the long haired man, and I felt a more femme vibe. It is one of my regular stops so I hope to see them again and maybe even get that table next to them. So curious.