Thread: any of you wear women's bikini bottoms or swimwear in male mode?

Banned Read only

any of you wear women's bikini bottoms or swimwear in male mode?

I've always been more of a MIAD or gender non-conforming kind of crossdresser rather than full-on. But I have been into women's swimwear since I was very young, and have been wearing women's bikini bottoms in public for several years. Initially I was wearing ones that would pass for speedos or other male briefs, and I'd get lots of "I love your speedos" comments. But over the last couple of years I have gravitated what I've always wanted to wear such as super feminine styles, florals, pinks, tie sides, ruffles, scrunchy back, etc. I have a pretty accepting social circle so I can get away with wearing anything, but I love it when I get compliments on them, and esp when someone notices and mentions them being women's. Many of my female friends notice when I get new ones and will comment "Oooh I like your new panties" and I love that as a sign of acceptance. I'm also recently wearing more women's coverups, some light makeup, sandals, and such but presenting as male. And honestly I'm freaking loving it and wishing I'd taken the plunge much sooner.

I'm curious if there are others here who publicly wear women's swimwear in male mode and how your experiences have been.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-27-2022 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Welcome to the forum. Please read the rules

I do not do it anymore as spending too much time in the sun has taken a bit of a toll on my skin, but I used to go to the beach to suntan in a womens thong. Granted I was not doing this in crowded areas, but I am sure a lot of people saw me. I had perfect tan lines then, but just too old to do that anymore.

Sandi

I wish I could - I love the look and variety of women's bikini bottoms. I enjoy looking at them and dreaming about the ability to. Even if my wife approved, I don't honestly know I'd have the guts to do it though.

I bout a bikini mixed set from Target. The top is more of a tankini. Wife wasn't so hot on the idea of me buying them. I have worn the bottoms under shorts while kayaking. Would like to wear them without shorts over them.

I almost did. I once put on the bottom of my wife bikini when we were on holidays in the hotel room. My wife told me it actually looked good on me and because it was black it didn't look like a women's bottom. I could tell you this it felt like a women's bottom, it felt so silky and amazing. That was probably the reason I didn't want to wear it. Lol

Not underdressed. I do have one bikini that I wear with the bikini top. The top is too big to really fit and my forms slosh about a bit, but when it is really hot in the house I can do some chores like laundry quite comfortably in it. Had it on earlier today but changed out into a skirt and blouse,

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I've worn a black skirted bikini to my community pool in male mode in the past but I haven't been to the pool in ages. I've changed my style and only go out in public dressed all the way now. I have walked my dog wearing an old fashioned two piece suit with a sheer cover over it though. I used to like the tan lines but now I like the all over tan look and don't want tan lines to ruin the look when I wear revealing outfits. I sunbathe nude on my deck for the past few years now.

No but I would not mind trying one
    Crissy

I do not really like the beach. And do not have a bikini body. If I did maybe I would like the beach?

Hey FemJim,
    I have a pretty big collection of women?s bikini bottoms. Mostly thong and Brazilian since a couple summers ago. These days you can walk into any bikini shop and pretty much say you are shopping for yourself. 9 times out of 10 I get a positive response. There are a few beaches in SoCal that I openly wear them and feel completely comfortable. I always set up away from crowds but people start setting up around me they always seem accepting. From being offered beers by a couple to being asked by a solo girl to apply lotion to her back. Summertime is coming. My tan lines will be sharp! Cheers.

I used to.
    When we had our pool I always wore my hipster bottoms when tanning to have the smallest area covered. Now when we go to the lake I wear my bikini or my tankini.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Not ready to do a "real" bikini bottom but am considering trying some tankini bottoms I bought a while back. They are plain Jane black so would likely pass as a brief men's suit.

Lacy PJs

Aspiring Member
    I have worn a speedo brand ladies swimsuit bottom, that looks close to a male version, it's just cheekier

I recommend scoop bottom bikinis from Venus.com I have a few in different colors I wear in my backyard pool and the beach. I don?t wear them around the condo pool too close to people I know. Started with black but had to have more girly colors.

I actually prefer a one-piece bathing suit to bikinis. I have worn one in public numerous times. Mostly at hotel pools. However I only do so if nobody else is at the pool area. I have been busted a few times but have never really had a negative experience.

How do you find bottoms that will keep the "boys" captured? I am a tiny bit larger than average and a bit of a "shower" so I have a bit to pack and find most women's bikinis don't cover my boys. Lots of gaping on the leg holes, a wrong move and parts are falling out.

Aspiring Member
    I have a number of bikini bottoms that I sometimes wear underdressed. I love the feel of the fabric, and quite often, I find the gusset wider than that of panties, so they accommodate everything better.

Banned Read only
    I've been shopping for my own lingerie and stuff since I was 11 so I am super comfortable shopping for swimsuits for myself, trying them on in the stores, wearing them in public, etc. I posted a pic of myself in a one-piece for a review on VS website. I live in Austin and it's a very accepting kind of place, so I don't even think twice about it anymore.

Finding bottoms that fit right is pretty easy for me as I have pretty small package and can wear some really skimping cuts without exposing anything. It's really been fun gradually going more revealing and more feminine. Today at the pool I had on some hot pink VS string tie-side bottoms on and got several compliments from my girl friends. Made my day.