So, follow on to the thread I started a while back called "struggles"

AngelaYVR, I was thinking of you this morning and your "Less thinking, more doing" statement in that thread.

I have today off, so of course I wanted to do some crossdressing. I decided to go to a nearby state park. I wasn't all girl'd up, but I did do something that's big for me anyway. Ok, small potatoes for many of you, but big for me. I was in drab, but I wore compression pantyhose underneath my shorts with no socks, just shoes. I unfortunately get edema, and need to wear compression socks/pantyhose most of the time. I can get away with not wearing them for a half day or so, but not much longer. Anyway, the compression pantyhose are semi-sheer, about halfway to opaque. I hiked for ~5 miles like that, running into a number of people. I interacted with everyone. Each time, the little adrenaline rush was a little less. The first time was two guys, about my age. That one concerned me the most. We exchanged good mornings, and kept going our ways.

Ok so not dressed in a feminine way, but with pantyhose (if not very sheer) on display. That's a first for me, and a step forward. For me, that's big.

Thanks everyone