My wife uses my dressing to her advantage at times, she hates putting gas in the car so she tells me if I want I could get dressed and go.
I usally go to the same gasoline station, but when I got there it was closed under construction and now I would have to find one that I will feel comfortable with. I was driving around looking for a gas station with 1 pump per lane so I don't get anyone in front or behind me. I finally found one and it was a more modern one and the gas pumps are very thin and smaller. I felt comfortable with the surroundings and I wore my mask to feel more relaxed and I used all the experience of red flags that I learned on this site. I started pumping and a car came in on the other side of the pump, I heard it was man talking on the phone. I seen a shadow hovering over me and moving around, I didn't want to turn around so I stepped over the hose to put myself more in the middle of the car and more hidden behind the pump. I seen the shadow moving but then I realized I got a reflection off the car of the man and he was going out of his was to stair at me. My heart started to pump faster and he didn't realize that I could see him and he was checking me out. He was a middle aged man and I could see his eyes running up and down my body and just like most men they don't care much about the face. I wasn't sure if he knew I was a man or if he thought I was a woman but I heard the noise of his pump handle snap meaning his car was full, but instead he just stood there stairing at me up and down. I have never been in a situation like this a million emotions ran threw my head, I felt fear of why he wasn't attending to his car and what he was up to but also excitement of watching his eyes running up and down and confused wondering if he thought I was a women or not.
When I finished pumping and I turned around to finish my transaction I still kept an eye on his shadow to make sure he wasn't up to something. When I finally got into my car and feeling safe I got this feeling of excitement, something I never experienced before, so many emotions. I was just happy to get home and I told my wife and she explained how women do dress for attention and at times like what happened to me tonight is when they don't want it, it could be scary at times.
Sorry it was so long to read I just wanted to share my emotions as much as I could of something I never felt before.