Thread: The Castle - revisited

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Castle - revisited

Hi All,

Some of you may remember my post last year when I visited a unique club in Tampa FL called The Castle. I have been wanting to go back, and on Friday the opportunity came up so I went for it. What an interesting club. I do not know of any other club like it. The motto on their website says: From goth to fetish, All are welcome, nothing is taboo. Our dress code - there is no dress code. That is what it says - Hmmm.

It took me a whopping 3.5 hours to get dressed up for this outing. I used every trick I know from the glue sticks on my brows to makeup on my shoulders to hide my farmer tan lines. My outfit consisted of a pewter metallic miniskirt, black leather corset, black open bra and which I covered with a black lace cape from Poshmark. I also had a pretty black lace item worn around my neck and black lace gloves up to my elbows. Black thigh high stockings and heels were also worn, so this was clubbing only attire.

I walked from my hotel which is close and got there at 10:30 PM - opening time. The line was long to get in. This place is great for people watching even if you did nothing else. I saw one young fellow dancing with what I think was a below the knee kilt. There were a few who I clocked as crossdressers. One guy was wearing a huge wolf head covering. You see some weird things. Most of the women wore clubbing attire although some were casual.

I was pleasantly surprised to bump into the woman I posted a picture of last year with me. Of course we had to wear masks back then - not now. She was with a guy wearing skin tight black PVC looking attire. She actually spotted me first so I guess I made an impression since she remembered. It was nice to see her again and we bumped into each other on the dance floor several times.

I asked a bouncer if it was ok to dance topless. He laughed and told me what he has seen allowed before, and I am not going to repeat what he said. I will just say it was quite ok.

So after a couple I drinks I was out on the dance floor and off comes my cape. It was not long before women were coming up to dance with me and this went on for a long time. I do not think I have ever danced with more confidence. Later when I was resting on the sidelines, two young women came up to me and told me they were trying to catch up to me just to tell me they thought I was beautiful. It is so heartwarming to hear stuff like that. I said , well I am just an old guy trying to have some fun, but they reassured me they loved how I looked- so off the three of us went to dance - for a really, really long time. Good thing I was wearing my comfy shoes.

Sadly, I told them I had to go to the restroom. It took me a very long time because of the line, I am sure they thought I left them. I wanted to give them a hug before I left which was almost 3 AM. Let?s just say that was a LOT of dancing - more than I have ever danced in a single night. I was too tired to even post anything yesterday.

It was great fun. On May 7 they have a Star Wars theme night. I wish I could go.

Sandi
    Last edited by Sandi Beech; 05-01-2022 at 03:31 PM.