Thread: The Castle - revisited

The Castle - revisited

Hi All,

Some of you may remember my post last year when I visited a unique club in Tampa FL called The Castle. I have been wanting to go back, and on Friday the opportunity came up so I went for it. What an interesting club. I do not know of any other club like it. The motto on their website says: From goth to fetish, All are welcome, nothing is taboo. Our dress code - there is no dress code. That is what it says - Hmmm.

It took me a whopping 3.5 hours to get dressed up for this outing. I used every trick I know from the glue sticks on my brows to makeup on my shoulders to hide my farmer tan lines. My outfit consisted of a pewter metallic miniskirt, black leather corset, black open bra and which I covered with a black lace cape from Poshmark. I also had a pretty black lace item worn around my neck and black lace gloves up to my elbows. Black thigh high stockings and heels were also worn, so this was clubbing only attire.

I walked from my hotel which is close and got there at 10:30 PM - opening time. The line was long to get in. This place is great for people watching even if you did nothing else. I saw one young fellow dancing with what I think was a below the knee kilt. There were a few who I clocked as crossdressers. One guy was wearing a huge wolf head covering. You see some weird things. Most of the women wore clubbing attire although some were casual.

I was pleasantly surprised to bump into the woman I posted a picture of last year with me. Of course we had to wear masks back then - not now. She was with a guy wearing skin tight black PVC looking attire. She actually spotted me first so I guess I made an impression since she remembered. It was nice to see her again and we bumped into each other on the dance floor several times.

I asked a bouncer if it was ok to dance topless. He laughed and told me what he has seen allowed before, and I am not going to repeat what he said. I will just say it was quite ok.

So after a couple I drinks I was out on the dance floor and off comes my cape. It was not long before women were coming up to dance with me and this went on for a long time. I do not think I have ever danced with more confidence. Later when I was resting on the sidelines, two young women came up to me and told me they were trying to catch up to me just to tell me they thought I was beautiful. It is so heartwarming to hear stuff like that. I said , well I am just an old guy trying to have some fun, but they reassured me they loved how I looked- so off the three of us went to dance - for a really, really long time. Good thing I was wearing my comfy shoes.

Sadly, I told them I had to go to the restroom. It took me a very long time because of the line, I am sure they thought I left them. I wanted to give them a hug before I left which was almost 3 AM. Let?s just say that was a LOT of dancing - more than I have ever danced in a single night. I was too tired to even post anything yesterday.

It was great fun. On May 7 they have a Star Wars theme night. I wish I could go.

Sandi
    Last edited by Sandi Beech; 05-01-2022 at 03:31 PM.

Sounds like such fun Sandi - and do post pics if you got 'em. Just curious though - how's your dancing skills? You must be getting good by now!

Sounds like another awesome Sandi evening. You seem to have your own niche on the site as I do not know anyone that goes clubbing quite like you or as often as you.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe u made Xam curious because u elaborated on your outfit? I know I would have appreciated a photo, too, Sandi. I have NO imagination!

I'm also curious about u dancing topless. Were u wearing a breast plate? Or, forms glued on? Which sounds kind of odd looking to me, topless?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc,

I will PM you about it. I did not want that to be the focus of the outing. It is a great place to go clubbing if you ever have a chance.

Oh and Kris, I have been practicing dancing at home a lot. I do not consider myself a good dancer, but I am getting a lot better and enjoy getting out to the clubs.

Sandi

Sounds like a great time!!
    Love to dance too
    I enjoy reading about real life .
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Bravo, girlfriend. You need to record your outings

Di,

Thank you.

It is interesting to note that in my youth I was so gripped by fear of dancing in front of others, it was comparable to the same stress level of going out dressed up for the first time - so I just did not do it. I was terribly shy and my mindset was OMG I am a terrible dancer. What will people think? All the while, I could feel the rhythm in my bones and so badly wanted to get out there on the dance floor. I missed out on a lot because of my insecurity at the time, and I think that is part of the allure of clubbing now. Since I have found a way I can "be someone else", I have overcome fears that I could not in my youth, and it has been very liberating and rewarding.

Sandi

Oh and thanks Gerri as well

I, too, am curious about the topless dancing, and the logistics of it if it happened!

I was wearing size large Aphrodite forms attached with Hollisters adhesive from the breastformstore. I put foundation and setting powder on my skin to match the color of the forms. Then I put a very sheer nude bodystocking on over the top. Google Pearl Posiden bodystocking if you want to see them. I had a pretty black Wacoal bra which had the cup area cut out so they were open in a triangle shape, and that went over the stocking. That was necessary to help hold the forms in place and press the stocking down around the edges. The effect is that the stocking becomes nearly invisible and hides the seams of the forms. It is very effective but also very time consuming and difficult to put on. One other difficultly is that I sweat and this was in Florida. I had to use Stay Dry prep on my skin before applying the forms. It is all a lot of trouble but the effects look incredibly natural. I really do not like that a lot of forms and plates have overly erect looking nipples. I am not saying that does not happen in real life, but not what I was looking for. The Aphrodite forms are some of the most realistic looking forms I have purchased and I also got boobsshop and Athena plates. My boobsshop plate did not fit and I have not worn the Athena plate yet. I need to test it out.

Sandi

I enjoyed reading your adventure. Even with a very vivid imagination, I think you should post a picture?for all of your fans.

Sorry, if someone want a picture they can PM me with an email address to send to.
    I do not want to violate posting rules.

Sandi

Wow! I could actually feel the excitement in your writing. I could only wish for your confidence and courage that one day I could share this excitement and fun with you. It really gives a great feeling to hear of us having a fun night out and hearing of all the great exceptness. Looking forward to reading about more good times in Sandi's party world

Thank you Maria,

I certainly have gotten acceptance in the real world, but sadly i can not share with my regular friends as I do not mix my two worlds. I was once in the same place as many of our sisters here. Fortunately, I was able to break out of my shell ; )

Sandi

You're an inspiration, Sandi, and we're all glad you're out of your shell. Your adventures are epic (as well as enviable)!
    And extra thanks to you for describing your perfection of the "topless" look. There was lots of detail and I was able to picture exactly how you did it. Excellent creativity!