Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: non passible and venturing out question

It depends what your goal is. For me i usually try not to draw too much attention to myself. I often go out to do my shopping in leggings, or skinny jeans, with a tank top and bra, with a flannel shirt, or hoodie. I also wear a pink or purple mask with my blue or purple sunglasses. My hair is longish, and i often wear a hat. Ive worn a wig a few times. Im really not look to be passable when i do that, although i have been called m'am. I have notice a couple of times people looking and maybe thinking "is that a man or woman". I think for the most part, nobody cares.
    Last edited by JuliannaS; 05-04-2022 at 08:37 AM.
    Julianna Frances

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I think it depends how picky you are about what is passable. It also depends on the general level of Acceptance in your area. Even in the early days my goal was: they'll probably know I'm a man, but as long as their next thought is: but I look good, I'm okay with it. I just didn't want to embarrass myself. Looking back there were times I'm not so sure I didn't embarrass myself LOL if we can't look back and laugh. We haven't improved.