Thread: Going boldly shopping

Going boldly shopping

Today was my day to do some grocery shopping. As usual, I underdressed before I left for the Super market. I was wearing my nice new lacy bra (which I now fill out quite nicely a true C cup), black pantie hose, and some nice new pink satin panties. Over these nice feminine items, I put on my regular drab male clothing. Checking in the mirror before I left, I noticed the little adjusting, sliding buckles on the bra straps were showing through on the back of my t-shirt, along with the bra straps. At first I was concerned, however after some thought, I decided just to let it go and not be bothered trying to cover that revealing thing . I am a crossdresser and proud of it. If anyone questions me about this, I will tell them this is me, and so what.

Right - if they don't like it, don't look!

Or you could steal a line from AOC, who has said to her political enemies, "Stop hitting on me". Just make sure you smile big time.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

The drab clothing kind of negates the whole reason for dressing does it not?
    If you are a proud dresser then go all the way.

Hi Tag, Thanks for your reply. I guess I am not ready to go all the way in the daytime, when I'm shopping for groceries. I do occasionally go all the way and take a stroll around our local shopping mall in the evenings. How about yourself? Have you had a trip out yet fully dressed?

Kind of reminds me of a relevant quote:

"To boldly go where no man has gone before.”
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

That's a great small step attude. A few years back I was also underdressed as you were, we were walking in a park when my wife suggested we rent some bikes and go for a ride. When I was riding the bike it pulled my t-shirt tight revealing all the back of the bra. My wife pointed it out and I told her maybe we should stop, she said to just go for it, I don't think everyone is going to look at you. I did it and my wife did say they were a few people who noticed but pretty much who cares.
    Good for you for showing confidence

Maria_60 I agree totally. And kudos to you Marcie for getting the courage, keep it up it?ll get easier plus just act natural soon no one will care or notice.

Tell them you lost a bet! Lol.

Tell them you WON a bet! Lol.

Marcie, well-done girl. I also go out underdressed for now anyway and have noticed a my bra showing too usually a hint of strap and even the cups when I have my buttons undone. I enjoy the feeling that people can I see. basically making me bolder to eventually go out enfemme.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sorry everyone for the typos using my phone

Tell them you ARE the bet! lol!

Hi Marcie

The weather was finally warm enough for me to wear sunscreen and mid thigh shorts! Paired with a colorful form fitting golf top I was anything but drab yesterday!

I've been doing a ton of gardening so I just lost a couple pounds I need to regain.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 05-02-2022 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    Tell them you ARE the bet! lol!
    Or tell them you WON the bet! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have been outed three times by the adjusters showing though my shirt and one of those times was by a female co worker