Thread: Intimacy

Intimacy

My wife is not very fond ( is not fond at all) when I crossdress.
    Nevertheless, as time has gone by she is pretty confortable with my gynecomastia (I can fill a B cup confortable, and barely a C-cup...now C cup a bit better, as I have put on weight a little bit)
    She likes playing with my boobs of several ways and she like grabbing one of them when we go to sleep.

Despite she is not fond of my crossdressing she really appreciates and enjoys my boobs.

I am starting to believe that most of the prejudices against CD are just social, but that in reality, what a partners wants is just a caring partner.

What's not to like in a caring partner.

Quote Originally Posted by macada10 View Post
    I am starting to believe that most of the prejudices against CD are just social, but that in reality, what a partners wants is just a caring partner.
    I think you are quite right, but the societal prejudices are deep-rooted and pervasive. We have made some progress in recent years, but we've a very long way to go before acceptance is common.

Aspiring Member
    well there are women who like boobs on women
    much smaller subset like boobs on men. she could be keeper

My wife puts up with my Cd'ing , but she says she doesn't care for my boobs, but it doesn't stop her from cuddling with my on the couch in the evenings, and maybe even resting her head on one.

One evening she went to bed before me and later when I went bed I decided to wear my breast plate and a tank top. When I got into bed she cuddled up to me, which is not unusual, but She grabbed my one breast lightly and hung onto it while she slept. I mentioned it to her in the morning and said, "I thought you didn't like my boobs?!" She just laughed and shrugged her shoulders!

what a partners wants is just a caring partner
    I was looking for question in your post, so I just opine on the quote....Obviously any partner loves and wants a caring partner. Secondly my GG ENJOYS my upper torso and keeping it classy here but I cant help myself, so as they say in the the Mrs. Mazzella shows "tits up"! lol
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Macada, take the small wins where you can get them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I don't remember my wife ever touching my breast and if she ever did by accident she would pull back really quickly, like she touched a hot fire. On the other hand she complains when I wear pantyhose to bed but then she rubs her leg p and down my legs and ends up falling asleep with her legs next to mine in which she never does when I'm not wearing them. I can't figure them out.

I have found that most women like other ladies boobs. My ex was a 38E and woman were always wanting to play with her boobs. She swore she was not bi, but she could not keep her hands off other ladies boobs and even though she did not like me wearing a bra she would squeeze my forms over my blouse.

Banned Read only
    When question that I never seem to get an answer to is why a wife freaks out when she finds out her husband is a cross dresser? I am not asking about the initial reveal, but further down the road. I can understand cross dressing may not be her "cup of tea." My wife told me if I went fishing to not expect her to clean it. IMHO, I think a women has a great fear she will lose status in the community she lives and works in, friends, family, work, church, the effect it will have on her children's relationships if it were to become public.

Nice to read posts of affirming relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    IMHO, I think a women has a great fear she will lose status in the community she lives and works in, friends, family, work, church, the effect it will have on her children's relationships if it were to become public.
    Being 'the wife of the crossdresser' doesn't exactly enhance a woman's status in the social circles. It's kind of like being the ex husband of a women who 'became a lesbian' after being married to the guy.
    Neither wants to be laughed at, or become the joke of the community. The ignorant folks can be quite cruel to those who don't fit into normal categories, as well as relatives of us, too.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have a boyfriend and our intimacy is incredible when I come to bed in romantic lingerie.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by cdinmd206 View Post
    I have found that most women like other ladies boobs. My ex was a 38E and woman were always wanting to play with her boobs. She swore she was not bi, but she could not keep her hands off other ladies boobs and even though she did not like me wearing a bra she would squeeze my forms over my blouse.
    That has not been my experience and I have been close to many different women in my life. Other than a bisexual woman I dated a couple times, I have not known any women to intentionally touch other women's boobs.
    Krisi

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    A caring partner is really all anyone can ask for in life, in my opinion. I know I would be lost without our relationship. We put up with/accept each others idiosyncrasies, because we simply gel perfectly as a team.
    Last edited by Jane G; 05-09-2022 at 11:58 AM.

Wow, lucky you.
    My wife doesn't even like to handle my forms.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

She does not handle my forms, but my genuine manboobs.
    She says it is relaxing for her
    Last edited by char GG; 05-10-2022 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours