Thread: Imagine the disaster this could have created....

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar

Imagine the disaster this could have created....

If this fedex package went to the house next door, or the girl friend would have got it. This was shipped internationally. I have never seen some thing like this happen until now, it looks like it was cut open by nosy customs maybe.

A near miss on being outed.

B044490C-8FF9-43A1-937F-4AFF2E53C2B1.jpg

5ADBD198-E1B3-4963-917A-E193CBA9E5B4.jpg

Are you REALLY shipping crossdress items to your house while being in the closet?

Yes I am! Where else would I send it as we have one vehicle between us.

So I assume that your girlfriend doesn't normally open your parcels?

This package was obviously tampered with. Nosey customs perhaps, or maybe some party a bit closer to you. Not to bring on paranoia, but maybe it did go next door before it got to you. Do you suspect anyone suspects you?

Well this is cruel! What did you get? I see sequins.

It could have been damaged in shipping.

P.O. Boxes are really expensive nowadays I?m not sure if your can have something sent general delivery. They have your name and phone you go to the postal office where sent to pick up. Just a thought

@DianeT She doesn't open any packages of mine.

@Kris Burton It made it here with out going to another house, I saw the vehicle the delivery person came straight here.

@AngelaYVR My apologies for not showing it. I need a breast plate for this dress to look proper though. https://us.shein.com/EVER-PRETTY-Plu...cat-1889.html?

@Maid_Lauren That is some odd shipping damage.

Quite a lovely dress

Britney,

I have my purchases delivered either to the local PO or a convenience store. If the seller won't use either then they've lost a sale.

I posted not that long ago about a wig bought off Amazon that was shipped to the PO. Problem was it came in just it's clear plastic bag with the address label slapped on it.

I'm not likely to met the PO staff socially but I'd still rather not have them knowing my business so not a happy bunny.

I really wouldn't panic, you only have to watch TV programs about airport custom areas or postal areas to see how post and packages are handled and if you stop and think logically how many times an item is handled during its journey it seems reasonable to expect damaged packaging sometimes, as long as it fits that's the main thing. Enjoy

It is only a matter of time before she gets curious and accidentally opens one of you packages. I would come up with a game plan for that or figure out a more secure delivery method, or just tell her and get it over with.

My bet is it got caught on the side of the conveyer at some point late in its trip.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    I've had boxes show up recently that looked like they went through a crusher.

A long time ago I handled returns and repairs at a wholesale warehouse. Stuff getting caught on equipment was common enough.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

If nosy customs had opened your parcel, they would have resealed it and put a note on it, explaining what they had done. Been there, done that.
    I agree that it probably got snagged.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank goodness u explained.

At first glance I thot that was an eel on your package!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wow! What a pretty dress!!! I think the others are right, it looks like shipping damage. Please share a picture of you wearing it.

@bridget thronton Thanks

@April Rose That makes sense of what happened.

@GaleWarning That is what I thought they would do.

I am in agreement that it looks like it caught on some thing.

@Karren Hutton I would say curtains. I know that wouldn't work on most.

@racquelr That seems to be an issue with all of the carriers.

@docrobbysherry An eel...LOL What a comedian.

@BrendaPDX Thanks. Yes I plan on doing a picture of it and others too, it just doesn't look right up top as I don't have enough boobage.
    Until I get my breast plate, pics are on hold.

I've had packages sent to a Fedex store. They can text you when it arrives. Also, if you order from Amazon you can have stuff delivered to one of their stores or lockers.

Reality Check
    If you are hiding your crossdressing from someone living in your house, it's not a matter of "if" you will get caught, it's a matter of "when" you get caught. Having female clothing sent to your house will just make it happen sooner.

There are options. A P.O. box for one, but there are companies that will accept packages for you for a fee.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    This is not the only problem you're going to experience:

1) Yep, the final delivery. Will you be alone when the package hits the front door? Or the mail box?
    2) How do you pay for the contents? Credit card charge that shows up on the monthly bill from a femme store?
    3) Where do you hide the stash? Car trunk? In the ceiling? In the basement?

And, the peril goes on:
    1) Stray strand of long wig hair?
    2) Signs of makeup on yourself or near the mirror?

I cannot tell your marital status. But, what happens if you end up being serious about a woman? Better get some blood pressure medication.

Quote Originally Posted by Britney Summers View Post

@Karren Hutton I would say curtains. I know that wouldn't work on most.
    Totally believable! Take the curtain rod out before you wear the dress! Went with the Wind.

7626FB99-7FD8-4073-9A05-8BC5B6E17737.jpg
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-04-2022 at 12:32 PM.

For anyone who wants to know, Northern Nj UPS mailbox is $350 a year, in Arizona it's $265. If the item is too big to fit into the little box, they will keep it behind the counter and put a slip of paper in the box notifying you that you have a package there, as well as notify you via email of the package's arrival. The UPS people don't care what comes in the packages, and I've had some truly let's just say 'interesting' items arrive in opened condition. Better safe than sorry.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.